Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What female physique attracks you the most?

What female physique attracks you the most?

• tall and (Ally Mcbeal) thin

Votes: 13 2.2%
  • small, petite, and slim

Votes: 112 18.7%
  • freakishly massive and cut

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • soft and juicey with nice curves

Votes: 246 41.1%
  • slim, tight, rock-hard body

Votes: 206 34.4%
  • I like em fat

Votes: 14 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omfgu!!!!

poantrex said:
I like normal looking women...muscle bound women disgust me. There was this one
girl that was giving me signals..ugh...she had veins everywhere and hamstrings
larger than the average guys.

Anyways, face matters to me, soft, cuddly and good curves (nothing too extreme though...i'm easy to please)

I feel ya' on this point, bro.

If her clit is bigger than the head of my cock, there's gonna be some issues. I'm not taking anything in my mouth that is larger than my fucking thumb!

:sulk:

timwillt73 said:
Man, I love ALL women! But especially the wifey!

I love your wife too! :p She's very cute!

I love fit women, there are many that look good muscular even on the extreme level if they can somehow maintain some femininity (is that a word? LOL). My wife is very fit and muscular, not bodybuilder type but still muscular. I can not stand skinny chicks that look like they haven't eaten in years. Like alot of others, I am absolutely an ass man, could care less about tits, a handful is plenty for me! I also do not expect my wife to be in perfect shape year round, like me, even she needs a break sometimes.

I am a woman I personally find either slim and tight, or slim and curvy in just the right places to be attractive with a slight muscular defintion.... Not to much and not to little...

women we are like the rainbow we come in all color's, and sizes, and personality's.... just like m&m's pick the one that you prefer...

I love being me and wouldn't want to be anyone else... however it's sure nice to look at beautiful women..... lol... I know my husband loves that one!!!!

Theresa34

I like them like that.
<------------------------------///

Re: You better share, you fuck!!!!!!

DIVISION said:
Me too......can I borrow her for a week?

:chomp:
Maybe if you were a hot bi chic.

Theresa34 said:
I am a woman I personally find either slim and tight, or slim and curvy in just the right places to be attractive with a slight muscular defintion.... Not to much and not to little...

women we are like the rainbow we come in all color's, and sizes, and personality's.... just like m&m's pick the one that you prefer...

I love being me and wouldn't want to be anyone else... however it's sure nice to look at beautiful women..... lol... I know my husband loves that one!!!!

Theresa34

is that u in ur avatar? if it is then wow u look hot. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom