Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What female physique attracks you the most?

What female physique attracks you the most?

• tall and (Ally Mcbeal) thin

Votes: 13 2.2%
  • small, petite, and slim

Votes: 112 18.7%
  • freakishly massive and cut

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • soft and juicey with nice curves

Votes: 246 41.1%
  • slim, tight, rock-hard body

Votes: 206 34.4%
  • I like em fat

Votes: 14 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll tell you guys even the hard toned women get soft time to time its hard for us women to stay in that kind of shape all the time. (in competion state 10-13% bf) looks awesome but even the pros dont look like they do in the magazines year round. hate to dissapoint you. :)

I love a nice tight body with a great ass. I too am a ass man. Tits are great too but I'm leaning towards the natural side for the tits. I've found that the majority of the women I've been with that have had breast jobs have lost a lot of their sensitivity in their nipples. Being with a woman that loves having her nipples sucked, licked and nibbled on is so much more erotic. I once was with a girl that was a smoken hottie witha perfect tight athletic body and apparently and this is what happened because I gave her the shots. She wanted to do a short cycle of deca so I got her a bottle of the Ttyokko(spelling?) deca 300. And to make a long story short the deca turned out to be some sort of test and her clit trippled in size in about a month and a half. The up side to situation was that she was a total sex fiend for 2 month and she got ripped as shit but, her voice got as deep as mine. Her voice eventually went back to normal but her clit is still pretty big and I love it!!!!

You hesitatin' ?

I like a well rounded figure, the abs need to be smooth, no hard cuts.....I like a thick, firm ass.....and a handful for breasts is my taste; on white women I need her skin to be pale as ivory......no dark tans on white women.....I know my tastes are off the chain when compared to most, but this is me.

DIV

you Serious?

Adam wj said:
a good man does not discriminate
lotsa flavors so little time :p

......I guess I'm a "bad" man then.....

I only like pale white women......

:chomp:

I like the upside down heart ass, and nice large natural tits! But most of all ... she has to be cute as fuck!! I like jessica simpson's body, not too skinny, great ass with some meat on it, and nice real rack of tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom