Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What female physique attracks you the most?

What female physique attracks you the most?

• tall and (Ally Mcbeal) thin

Votes: 13 2.2%
  • small, petite, and slim

Votes: 112 18.7%
  • freakishly massive and cut

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • soft and juicey with nice curves

Votes: 246 41.1%
  • slim, tight, rock-hard body

Votes: 206 34.4%
  • I like em fat

Votes: 14 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:devil:
Slim, fit, blonde, hardbody, tattooed, pierced and shaved! Oh yeah, likes to cook, clean, do wash,cater to my every need and wash my bike. Position is filled-do not apply!:mix:

Anything that is not fat and too muscular could be fine with me. I hate to see BB ladies with man-like muscles, with no tits, no ass. I think they are ugly. A women should look like a woman not like a monster.

Daeo ... I think you miss understood what I was saying. The only one being rude here is you by calling me out like that. All I was saying is that I prefer the "fitness" look, instead of the "bodybuilding" look. Amy Fahdli is perfect, but I don't even acspect a girl to be that hard. She can have a victoriss secret look as well. Just not viens coming out of her traps with 18" biceps.

I love the thin tall one with the heart shaped ass and just the right amount of tone.Kinda like the one that is just getting off of work and getting ready to walk through my front door.No fat ones for me.

iM MORE oF a LeGs aND AsS man myself..

i quite like the tennis players physique...nice think legs...but not too thick....kinda like Hingis or Jelena dokic.. um wit britney or Jlos ass...;)

i also like small tities;)

and um oh yeah Alyssa milano=yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

iM MORE oF a LeGs aND AsS man myself..

i quite like the tennis players physique...nice think legs...but not too thick....kinda like Hingis or Jelena dokic.. um wit britney or Jlos ass...;)

i hate girls with no ass.....

i met this girl last week in a club and it was all good until i grabbed her ass ...and i was clutching air ...I COULDNT BELLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIEVE IT... I can work with a girl with a fat ass
but no ass.....geeze..

i also like small tities;)

and um oh yeah Alyssa milano=yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A girl from 5 to 5'3" from 100 to 110 with C jugs tan, shaved or trimmed up. Tatts okay, but peircings get in the way of my tongue!!! When they are this small you can pick them up and hold them upside down in a 69 forever and you can f!@# them like a ragdoll!!! Just my 3 cents!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom