Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What female physique attracks you the most?

What female physique attracks you the most?

• tall and (Ally Mcbeal) thin

Votes: 13 2.2%
  • small, petite, and slim

Votes: 112 18.7%
  • freakishly massive and cut

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • soft and juicey with nice curves

Votes: 246 41.1%
  • slim, tight, rock-hard body

Votes: 206 34.4%
  • I like em fat

Votes: 14 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
artrius said:
yes ma'am... well some... I have sleeping issues, which I've got an appointment for. I'm concerned that I have sleep apnea, actually, so that may be why I am tired all the damned time. My preliminary appointment isn't for another 5 weeks tho :(

Some quick advice if you do not have a good LIFE Insurance plan you need to get one BEFORE you get a diagnosis with Sleep Apnea....a friend of mine told me about that when i was considering a sleep study but my Doc put me on Alegra and between that and learning to sleep on my side im actually having dreams again so im sleeping well.

A couple months ago i started taking Ambrotose (Mannatech product) and I no longer seem to need the allergy pill but what sucks is my sinus are so clear now more than ever i feel all dried out but im sleeping so much better now.

Gymgurl said:
he needs great sex so he can just pass out afterwords like all men do

i hope that you're submitting your application for that... "position", you've already passed all my tests :qt:

Gymgurl said:
Yes sir....

now for your first assignment... i need your name, address, phone #, and time to get together for a uhmmmm errrrr "business" meeting :qt:

the info is uhmmmm for me to send you your check.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom