Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does the act of intercourse feel like for a man?

If this answer helps satisfy your curiousity, maybe you can answer the same question. I'm not curious, actually, but it seems that women get into it way more than the guy. I mean, I've never moaned really loud and said "yes! yes! oh yes!" with my legs all quivering and stuff. I've moaned and stuff, but not like that. I think women enjoy sex way more than everyone is led to think. Whats the scoop?

It feels so good to have a mans penis rubbing on the inside. Just like with men, it is hard to describe how it really feels. I guess you can describe it as pressure that is building all over. We can't control our legs a lot of the time because you and pushing on nerves and we forget to stay in control. We moan loud 1)so you know we like it 2) a lot of the time we can't help it 3) gives us something to do. Hope this helps a bit.

jerking off and putting your dick in a girls puss or mouth is wayy different. I know when i do jerk off the load i shoot is about 50% of the load that will come out of my dick when with a girl....

A lot of it is mental, being by yourself and being with another person is just something you cant compare...

guy who said jacking off is same as sex is one of two things

1. gay

2. virgin

In my opinion, sex with men is like drinking the nectar of the gods, and then running around in the clouds naked as if you've gone mad. Having a man's penis inside any naturally enterable part of my body is the next best thing to... Actually, it is usually the best thing. I will admit that I have often described sex in terribly poetic terms. Therefore, I will do so again with great pleasure.

The moment of entry is a cacophony of mental and physical bliss, a feeling of fullness and completion not to be rivaled or reached through any other physical means. The pulsating frequency of pressure and release, created by the thrusts and pulls as a man pushes deeper and becomes ever more aroused, creates a kind of sensation that can tingle down the spine or extend into any other part of one's body. As orgasm arrives, the moment stretches, time displaces, and the universe reels as if reality itself is unwinding and unfolding to connect the individual to the divine. One returns to the physical realm in a state of euphoria that no drug, natural or man made, can ever simulate adequately.

The deepest and most satisfactory orgasm I have ever experienced came during anal sex. This does depend on the interest, patience, and love your partner has for you, though. Some men don't realize that an anal massage will relax the muscles inside and give some men and women much more pleasure. Also, appropriate lube is a must!

when im about to blow ma load i like to squeeze right below the tip of my dick for as long as i can hold it in. i start doing a funky dance from the sperm pressure. it feels like my head is gonna burst into tiny dick pieces everywhere, then i let go and blow sweet man goo for a few feet around the room

Top Bottom