Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does the act of intercourse feel like for a man?

at most sex is mindblowing and crazy

at least its like a pitstop. like using the bathroom. Just had to get that done

Honestly I cant describe how intercourse feels. Sliding your penis into a woman feels nothing like anything else, really. not in the least bit like sliding in some fingers for instance...

I agree with Robert Jan, it can't be described or compared to anything else. Unless you're a guy I guess you never can fully appreciate what it feels like for a guy. I guess it's very much the same in the case of a man not being able to fully appreciate how intercourse feels for a woman. It's all relative.

I've been asked to describe this before by a woman, and she wouldn't let up until I really gave some details. Here's what I kinda came up with. First off, to us a pussy feels warm, wet, fleshy, and slippery. Although your pussy lips run up and down, inside it kinda feels like there's an upper and lower wall. As we slide in and out, these walls feel smooth. And if you move your hips in rhythm to our thrusts, you pubic bone pushes down on our dicks as we slide out. This creates a tightness that feels great since tightness creates more intensity to the stimulation. Some of you women can do this so good that the tightness almost hurts (so good!). Many women are tight and snug anyway, while others aren't. But the warmth, smoothness, slipperyness, tightness and all that other stuff "caresses" the penis, and it feels like exctasy (no, not the drug. But I wouldn't know).
Then you add in the feeling of your nakedness next to ours, your fragrance, the sounds you make, how you look, the feelings of your signs of affection like kissing, hugging, wrapping your smooth soft legs around us, etc... really make it all pretty heavenly (x 1000 if we are in love with you).

And you women wonder why us men think of nothing but sex!!!

If this answer helps satisfy your curiousity, maybe you can answer the same question. I'm not curious, actually, but it seems that women get into it way more than the guy. I mean, I've never moaned really loud and said "yes! yes! oh yes!" with my legs all quivering and stuff. I've moaned and stuff, but not like that. I think women enjoy sex way more than everyone is led to think. Whats the scoop?

And the orgasm isn't the same for jacking off. You jack off because your thinking about sex, intercourse IS sex. Which orgasm do you think is going to be more satisfying?

Ulcasterdropout said:
Is the orgasm the same from jacking off?
Jacking off with a load of lube could come close to cumming from fucking a woman.

Nothing other than just that ever felt to me like getting a good BJ though-

its also very mental... you're simply not going to be able to get as horny while jacking as you can while fucking so its not gonna be the same

as well as the affectionate and romantic factor added in.

Robert Jan said:
Jacking off with a load of lube could come close to cumming from fucking a woman.

Nothing other than just that ever felt to me like getting a good BJ though-

its also very mental... you're simply not going to be able to get as horny while jacking as you can while fucking so its not gonna be the same

as well as the affectionate and romantic factor added in.
Thanks...

cutiepie04 said:
I have always been curious about this.

My man says he feels good inside of me, but when he is on a steroid cycle or taking HCGenerate that he feels harder. I can feel him fuller and thicker when he is on the hcgen stuff he buys. But the thickness goes away after he stops using it for a couple of months.

here is where he buys it:

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/-HCGenerate-p45.html

So................ any of you men using this product too?

I am sure with all men it is different. It is most definitely dependent on the woman a man is with (i.e., one nighter, significant other, or in my case my wife). I can only speak for myself and the feelings I have for my wife. A whole range of emotions occur from an intense stimulation of every nerve ending and making love to her from the inside out, gradually building to an all out physical, verbal, animal-like kind of ending. My goal is to make sure she is very, very satisfied and she in turn reciprocates. For me it is not domination, but being sensitive to verbal and physical ques.

I would echo all who have said that sex feels different depending on the level of the relationship. "New" sex is great because there is that anxious nervousness and the curiosity of what's going to happen next. This can be very satisfying but nowhere even close to being completely, madly in love with someone where you can't get enough of each other. That is when sex trancends the physical pleasure and becomes more intense and rewarding. At it's best sex feels like sliding your cock into a velvet slipper. Not that a pussy actually feels like a velvet slipper but that same feeling of "this is perfect" is there. It is wet and feels like it was made for nothing but wrapping around you and your dick was made for nothing but being exactly where it is. Sex with someone that you are totally connected to can be felt from your head to your toes and it almost feels like youer woman is breathing life into you through your cock. Masturbation is not even close. The actual cumming feels similar but the intensity of the orgasm is not the same. There is a rythym that you can acheive with a woman that is difficult to describe other that you don't want it to end. I could describe it best by saying it's like reading the best book you've ever read (not exactly, sex is much more fun but hear me out as I do have a point) and you can't wait to turn the page to see what happens next but you never want to just flip to the last page to see how things end. You want the story to go on and on and become totally engrossed it the experience and as you get close to the end you get more and more excited because a great writer can create such an intense buildup within the story. When you do get to the final chapter and ultimately finish the book you just can't wait to read it again and every time you do it is just as satisfying as the first time. That is sex at its best. Sex at its worst feels unfulfilling and afterwords you just think, "why did I even bother". That is when jerking off feels better at least to me.

Top Bottom