x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

What do you think would be the best city for a male stripper to make the most money?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about What do you think would be the best city for a male stripper to make the most money? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: I'm thinking Hollywood or Vegas?? Any ideas?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like it was mentioned be for , where ever their is a large gay crowd , the guys tip better

Good Broly
    Dunno what the guys in NYC make in the gay clubs, but if you don't have heavy issues with gay men, I think they do tip more. (and their straight female friends will come by to check you out.)

All Natural
    There are more strip clubs per capita in Portland Oregon than all the rest of the United States. If you want to make money as a stripper, this is the place.

Originally posted by deheinx
    There are more strip clubs per capita in Portland Oregon than all the rest of the United States. If you want to make money as a stripper, this is the place.
    Really! I only live a couple hours from there! Are you from Portland?

Re: What do you think would be the best city for a male stripper to make the most money?

As a bodybuilder stripper (6'2" and 270), I work in Miami, New Orleans, Houston, Phoenix, and Los Angeles. Best towns are Miami, Houston, and LA. Working in various cities gives you insight to both male and female clubs.