Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think? Does she like me?

accuflex

First of all im 17 and have never been on a date (yes im a total loser lol)

There is a chick in one of my classes and i was told that "she thinks your sexy" and "she wants to hold your arm in class" and shit like "she wishes you would talk to her" and shit like that....

So I add her on my IM program and we get to talking. We have been talking for about an hour a day for the past week and a half or so just trying to get to know each other. I want to ask her out but I dont have a flipen clue if she just thinks im hot or if she wants to date me. She also goes to the gym i go to.

Is there anything i can say, other then ask her "you wanna go on a date" that will let me know if she wants to date me?

Any ideas on what to do?

Mention some of the movies that are out next time you IM her. See what type she likes. Ask her to a movie. Don't say "as a date" ask her if she wants to go. You can feel it out from there to see how she feels about you.

Thats a great idea....but is there something I can pick up through her typing that will let me know she likes me more then a friend? I want to be sure that we are heading down the "dating" road and not the "friend" road before i ask her

One of my friends told me to ask her, after a workout, if she wanted to go get something to drink at tim hortons (close by), would that be a good idea as a "semi date" or for a chick, is going out right after working out a no no?

Oh, both you work out! Sorry I missed that! Asking her out for something to eat or Tims' is a great idea than.
I don't have a problem with going out after a workout, unless it's right after a cardio session & I don't have my gym bag to freshen up. Either ask her in advance, or at the beginning of her workout to prevent this.
When you talk to her at the gym, does it seem like shes intrested? It would be easier to tell in person, than via IM.

lol, im not a loser....

still havent asked her yet, havent seen her in like 5 days. Hope we can talk today in person

You're not a loser for not having been on a date at 17
I never went on dates at 17 and now im 18 and have a great sex life ;)

you just need to dare to take risks with your heart

Top Bottom