Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think? Does she like me?

STOP CARING!

What anyone thinks and get some self confidence.... When you have confidence and stop caring what people think you can finally start getting laid because when one shoots you down you'll move on to the next, and so on....

If you think she's hot, ask her out and get to know her better. If you want to get to know someone ask them out, and get to know them in person.... If she's an idiot after you get to know her, dump her! Of course hitting it first :)

My 2 cents & worth what you paid for it...

hub5326

Another problem

I have a friend that has now just told me now that he was looking to date this chick about a month ago! I know, like that *ucker! He talks to her every day in person and go out as friends a fair bit, but they say that there "very close friends" and he said that they "feel to close to be able to date" but i guess that was bull, cuse now he wants to ask her out.

So, will a chick date someone who she feels is more of a friend then a boyfriend? Do i have any hope now?

if shes been talking to you for that long each night its obvious she wants your cock in her, ask her out wtf you waiting for? also try to work some cam sex in there if you can

hamstershaver said:
if shes been talking to you for that long each night its obvious she wants your cock in her, ask her out wtf you waiting for? also try to work some cam sex in there if you can

Thats too subtle, why not just flop your cock out, lay it on her desk and tell her that you wanna talk about the first thing that pops up.

JK...She likes you dude, just ask her out! What do you have to lose?

Ya, sounds to me like she would like a shot at your rod. So just ask her if she wants to go to dinner or something with you sometime, just a casual meeting. As someone stated above, don't ask her to go on a "date," it just sounds too formal, keep it light. On the topic of your other "friend" who hangs out with her, if he's been talking to her this long and still hasn't tapped that shit, his loss, don't let that stop you.

SuperDawgy said:
Thats too subtle, why not just flop your cock out, lay it on her desk and tell her that you wanna talk about the first thing that pops up.

JK...She likes you dude, just ask her out! What do you have to lose?
i like the flop your cock on her desk idea

errrr
my friend is now no longer looking to date her....but like its friday....i talked to her for awhile and shes not doing anything, and im not up to much....but then shes like "ah, me, "Friend #1" (the guy who was looking to date her) and "friend #2" (some other guy) might be doing something"

I was just like "ahhh" way to kick me in the nuts! i mean, do you wana fcuking date me or are you just going to talk to me and hang out with all my friends and not me....

OUCH!

accuflex said:
errrr
my friend is now no longer looking to date her....but like its friday....i talked to her for awhile and shes not doing anything, and im not up to much....but then shes like "ah, me, "Friend #1" (the guy who was looking to date her) and "friend #2" (some other guy) might be doing something"

I was just like "ahhh" way to kick me in the nuts! i mean, do you wana fcuking date me or are you just going to talk to me and hang out with all my friends and not me....

OUCH!

Ask her if she wants to see your wee-wee, works every time.

Dude, time to grow some balls! Stop with the teenage drama king stuff and tell her what the deal is. You like her and want to lick her until she passes out from exhaustion. Simple as that!

Top Bottom