Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you like to say after sex?

You thirsty? Sweet... grab me some water too while you are at it ;)

myway said:
That's how it SHOULD be. That's awsome. A lot of women(after they get married) get boring and stop caring about what their man needs or wants.... then they bitch because the man losses interest. It sounds like you have a great wife. I get married in 5 days. I hope to only get better after I get married. For me and for him.
I wish you many more happy years.

Yeah. And a lot of men forget to continue the romance. . .most women are raised to, and expect to have the man to pursue them. . .just cause you got them doesn't mean that you can stop pursuing. Sure, she pursues me once in a while, but I know that most of the time it's my job. . .that's the way she is and I'm OK with that. I don't want my love life to be boring so I still work at it. . .besides, it's not really work, it's fun. I like buying stuff for her from VS, etc. and then tracking the package so I know when its been delivered. . .I'll call her from work and ask if anything came in the mail. . .she usually says no but then she wears it to bed. . .we still go out on real dates. . .a couple of times a year, I'll book a room for a night, have my mom come and stay over night with the kids and we'll run off and act like we used to for a day/night. That stuff doesn't just happen by itself, especially when you're busy with work, kids, a house, etc. . .it takes work, but it's ALWAYS worth it.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! Have fun. . .forever! :)

"No, you won't get hemorroids, I promise"

"But they said saber-toothed crotch crickets went extinct, I swear"

"Guess I shoulda wiped off before puttin it back in there"

"OMG, what's he drive again?!?!"

"Fine, but this is the last passing grade for this semester. High school will be a lot different, you know"

And the oldy but goody "Oh that reminds me. Your brother has the car tonight" (ya'll know the rest, yes?)

FEISTY11975 said:
:worried:

Is this for real??? :lmao:

Yeah, Married 10 years, two kids... What else can I do with sex?

Gymgurl?

Top Bottom