Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do men do with the panties they collect?

keep mine in a zip lock bag in my underwear drawer. Actually, the last pair I got was when they had their house up for sale on the market and during the day went by and, while 'checking out the closet space' swiped a pair of them and snuck them outta the house. Fond memories!

What I do with a pair of panties is I go to the last stall of the restroom and sit and wait. Then my two buddies will stand at the door and charge a buck admission into the bathroom. Then, after the bathroom is filled to capacity, I make my entrance. I come out of the stall, raise the panties over the crowd for all to see. Everyone gasps at the sight in front of them, their eyes trying to take in the fact that they're actually seeing real, true to life WOMENS UNDERWEAR!!!
Then everyone in school worships me as the lady-killer that I am, since having a pair of womens panties is PROOF that I scored!!!

megamania500 said:
What I do with a pair of panties is I go to the last stall of the restroom and sit and wait. Then my two buddies will stand at the door and charge a buck admission into the bathroom. Then, after the bathroom is filled to capacity, I make my entrance. I come out of the stall, raise the panties over the crowd for all to see. Everyone gasps at the sight in front of them, their eyes trying to take in the fact that they're actually seeing real, true to life WOMENS UNDERWEAR!!!
Then everyone in school worships me as the lady-killer that I am, since having a pair of womens panties is PROOF that I scored!!!

dude stay out of your moms underwear drawer

megamania500 said:
Granny panties do not count! ;)

Keep them.

I have a thong my girlfriend wore. I did sniff it when I got it, but its not something i keep doing. It actually does smell like her, personally, not just like chick. When it comes to sex I´m perhaps more pointed to the sense of smell than other people.

my gf has her own smell and i like it. its not just her pussy it´s all over. Sometimes I just smell her when I kiss her on the hair, even if shes just out of the shower and regardless of which shampoo she used its the same.

It probably sounds dirty, but we´re both hygienic people. I´m a dog

Top Bottom