Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do men do with the panties they collect?

Ok collecting womens dirty under wear that's gross. THe worst thing i ever did was keep old picture's of girlfriends and all the letter's they wrote ,but thats about the weirdest shit i did.

*MissFit* said:
When you ask to keep a chick panties.. whether it be a gf or just some girl..

what do you do with them?

sewed them all together and made a nice blanket to cuddle in while watching tv on the couch.

send them to my mother so she can wear them

nothing like when your gf asks ur mother about how her boobs feel :( most fucked up snhit ever

KillahBee said:
I imagine dudes that do this to be the same ones that have the need to call all their friends and tell them about the girl they banged the night before. It smells of desperation.
I've showed them to a couple of people, some chicks that are curious after I tell them about it, but they're mostly for me, momentos if you will. I can still open that box, pick up any pair and remember the girl, the night, and other details of the event. I have never washed them, but after years the scent has faded from most except the most recent ones. They're nto all pretty, some are the grubby faded ones the chick jsut happened to be wearing at the time, some are their fancy ones they had jsut bought the smae weekend ion preparation of the hot date. I have actually had some complain that it was a pricy one and would like it back, specially with bras (oh yeah sometimes I keep bras too), but there is no giving them back.

SoreArms said:
I've showed them to a couple of people, some chicks that are curious after I tell them about it, but they're mostly for me, momentos if you will. I can still open that box, pick up any pair and remember the girl, the night, and other details of the event. I have never washed them, but after years the scent has faded from most except the most recent ones. They're nto all pretty, some are the grubby faded ones the chick jsut happened to be wearing at the time, some are their fancy ones they had jsut bought the smae weekend ion preparation of the hot date. I have actually had some complain that it was a pricy one and would like it back, specially with bras (oh yeah sometimes I keep bras too), but there is no giving them back.

You should decorate your christmas tree with them

You could invite all your boys over and have a scratch and sniff party

Top Bottom