Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do men do with the panties they collect?

DOWN WITH UNDERWEAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell in their right mind would want useless fabric that absorbs sebaceous bacteria sweat, different set of sweat glands there and in the armpits that are just the perfect medium to grow odiferous aromatics. Let it breathe, down with useless fabric. I found a pair of underwear of my ex like a year and a half ago, black and tossed them immediately. I hate underwear and god's honest truth, she had worked in marketing for fruit of the loom before I met her. I just remembered that, pure evilness lurks in the drawers.
http://elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5299474#post5299474

hamstershaver said:
sorearms has talked about his large collection before

I imagine dudes that do this to be the same ones that have the need to call all their friends and tell them about the girl they banged the night before. It smells of desperation.

KB just takes pics of all the girls he sleeps with on his camera phone and sends them out to everyone he knows.

KillahBee said:
I imagine dudes that do this to be the same ones that have the need to call all their friends and tell them about the girl they banged the night before. It smells of desperation.

Does this include the men that create threads about it?

I'm glad you are back. :rose:

Top Bottom