Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what the biggest age difference between two partners

HYOOGEMOFO

I was 19 fuckin a 44 year old woman. JEZZ she was 1 year older than my mom. It was some awesome sex.......I am afraid to see her now! she would be all old and wrinkly:(

as far as I can remember I was 19 she was 15 or the contrary I was 16 she was 23 or 24 I think...... thats the best I did lol

im 20

my gf is 16

and nothing every tasted so sweet.

well..except when she was 15...then it was better.

hahah.

when i was 19 (a yr ago) i dated a 32 yr old. it didnt work out....he was going through a divorce at the time and he was just too immature for me :p :p

when i was 25 i was banging this old lady i use to work with...she was almost 30 years older than me,but she didnt look that old and had a great body for a women that age and didnt work out, but what the hell it was good sex

I was 20 and fucked a 45 year old. Older than my mom, and she had a kid older than me. But I got negative points on that one cuz she wasn't exactly a milf.:rolleyes:

My previous land-lady once tried it on with me......I was 25ish and she was 55+ (?). Does that count.....and no I didnt. Older is good.....but you have to draw the line.

Top Bottom