Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At what age was your first sexual contact?

ummmmmmm
dang i got barbie and ken to do it when i was 9, but her danged legs wouldnt spread well i tried, but one of the legs broke off
dang

i think besides the real sex i was 12 or so

Well i was about 6 when i started masturbating. I thought i broke the fuckin thing. :worried:

Then i was 13 when i hit the kitty. Doggie style ;) . She was 18. I've been in love with older women since.

Robert Jan said:
I was 17 when I first went down on a girl that was my first sexual contact

I first fucked on my 18th birthday with the same girl

There is a strong correlation between the age of deflowering and the level of education. Typically, and of course there are exceptions, anybody who fucks at 12-14 will never get a university degree.

Maybe they're the ones doing the right thing though... :D

So you are saying that JP Balkenende is an intellectual wizard?

rsnoble-im-back said:
10. My buddy and I were at Jane's house at back in her shed having her suck our dicks. Our buddy Mike wanted to join in but we told him to get lost and Janes mom caught him sneaking around the backyard trying to spy on us and we didnt know it until she flung open the shed doors and there we were. I ran naked half way home before hiding on the side of someones house to put my pants back on. Jane's mom never told my parents, obviously too embarrasing although she surer didn't let us around anymore!

Good shit man :beer:

Top Bottom