Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At what age was your first sexual contact?

Oh wait, i remember in kindergarden i was 4 and this girl was 5 and she pulled her panties aside and said "look. now show me yours."
does that count?

Sugarplum said:
Oh wait, i remember in kindergarden i was 4 and this girl was 5 and she pulled her panties aside and said "look. now show me yours."
does that count?

the key word here is "contact" :)

My first kiss was in 8th grade (at a church retreat no less), but I didn't go any further than that until I was 18 and in my first week of college. Met this gymnast freshman who decided to "teach" me everything she knew about sex. I dated her for a whole semester before she went back to her high school sweetheart over winter break. They eventually married, but that was one hell of a semester for me. We experimented with everything except anal, she wouldn't do that, but I've never been with anyone where sex was so freestyle or fun since; absolutely zero inhibitions.

10. My buddy and I were at Jane's house at back in her shed having her suck our dicks. Our buddy Mike wanted to join in but we told him to get lost and Janes mom caught him sneaking around the backyard trying to spy on us and we didnt know it until she flung open the shed doors and there we were. I ran naked half way home before hiding on the side of someones house to put my pants back on. Jane's mom never told my parents, obviously too embarrasing although she surer didn't let us around anymore!

i banged my friends older sister when i was 15, she was 18. very attractive, still spank on the memory lol

:)

Top Bottom