Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what age did you lose your virginity?

what age did you lose your virginity?

• 14-15

Votes: 48 29.6%
  • 16-17

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • 18-19

Votes: 25 15.4%
  • 20+

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • still a virgin

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters
you canadians have the funniest stories.. is there nothing better to do in canada when you are a teenager besides go out drinking all the time? nice life. almost as bad as growing up in a US redneck town in the south where walmart is the coolest place to hang out

you canadians have the funniest stories.. is there nothing better to do in canada when you are a teenager besides go out drinking all the time? nice life. almost as bad as growing up in a US redneck town in the south where walmart is the coolest place to hang out

Fuck Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might have to quote Clinton for this one.
It's 24 or 25 depending on what qualifies as first time.
Either way, shouldn't have married her. Huge, huge, mistake.

I remember the date, Feb. 21st when I was 17. Girl let me raw dog it for my first time and came in 3 seconds :smash:
Ended up dating her and didn't use a condom once. Best sex of my life. Been using a condom with every girl since and still going through withdrawal

14 ..it was with my childhood sweetheart. We were together for about 8 yrs .her parents must have known cuz they made her get on the pill soon after.we fucked everywhere. One time I came over on a Sunday morn.was sitting on the kitchen chair.it was summer she slid my shorts over hers to.(my Lil dick was hard 27-8) anyway she started riding me and her mom walked in kitchen she stopped and her fucking hot mom started talking for like 5 min.didn't even know.my girl was like your dick got bigger & harder lol.wanted to fuck her mom

Top Bottom