Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what age did you lose your virginity?

what age did you lose your virginity?

• 14-15

Votes: 48 29.6%
  • 16-17

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • 18-19

Votes: 25 15.4%
  • 20+

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • still a virgin

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters
Fuck if I know. It was high school with about 300 ppl in it. He could have found out else where. I sure as shit told my friends. I just blame her for telling.

15 yrs old. A girl i had just taken to a dance asked me to come over because her folks out of town. She called back as I was getring ready and asked if I could bring a condom. I flipped out. Had my little moped pegged out at 45 mph through 20 mph zone in the neighborhood. Very anti climatic, we were clueless. Dated for a yr after that tho.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

16 with a 15 in the back of my old ford truck in a field to a creed cd best night of my life smoking hot girl with big tits solid 10 I just went down hill from there

16 with a 15 in the back of my old ford truck in a field to a creed cd best night of my life smoking hot girl with big tits solid 10 I just went down hill from there

Yeehaw! I agree, your sister was smokin hot back in the day!

Hows she doin?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

14 years old with a jr in high school at her house lmao looking back she was a pretty slutty girl, glad I wrapped it up lol

15th birthday. Her first Time as well. Dated for another year then went our separate ways. Still see her once on a while at the grocery store or somewhere like that. Still have a look in our eyes when we see each other.

17, I was a virgin, she was definately NOT. I had trouble finding the hole and asked her to help and she said "I don't know where it is!" LOL, did I mention she was a bimbo. When I finally did manage to get it inside, it was like driving a speedboat thru the panama canal. Luckily, I met my first real GF that summer, took her virginity, and found out that tight is right!

Top Bottom