Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what age did you lose your virginity?

what age did you lose your virginity?

• 14-15

Votes: 48 29.6%
  • 16-17

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • 18-19

Votes: 25 15.4%
  • 20+

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • still a virgin

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters
15' with my families next door neighbor. She was 27 and fuckin HOT. We met in the pool, every afternoon that summer,

I call BS on this too. This is every 15 year old guy's wet dream.

#1 only creepy 20-something chicks bang 15 year olds, not hot ones. #2 you met in the pool? I assume this pool is outside, and in a large neighborhood, someone would have seen, it would have spread like wildfire, charges would be pressed. This did not happen.

17 years and 5 months and 5 days and 20hours.
I remember it so well. It was about 10pm est and it.was a Saturday. We got into it and I finally got to use thay condom. I remember it was really tight and.tough to get in at first and then slid in and bam and.in about.8 seconds I pulled out as my cock throbbed high volumetric flow rates of.cum into the condom. From this point I was hooked. Now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

17. Grade 12. Was fucking mad the girl (virgin as well) was such a douche and was complaining and didn't take full dick. Took forever to bust cause after a few pumps I had to settle for head.. Which than turned into sore jaw and a weak handy :(

Fuck. Everything that could go wrong did. I was completely loaded, went down on her on her rag and didn't know. I guess due to the booze I didn't blow early though at least. She still said I sucked haha. She told her bf, the biggest dude in grade 12. I was a wimpy little grade 9er. He came to beat me up. I threw a lucky blind punch, knocked him down and ran away! After that all the older kids were like 'that's the kid that dropped Lane' so I got beat up for 2 years till I learned to fight a bit. They would literally hang outside my classroom door, carry me off school grounds and beat me up every lunch hour.

So yeah, ate blood, was told I sucked, and got beat up for the better part of 2 years about 5 times a week minimum.

She was hot at the time cuz I grew up in a town of 2500 and there wasnt a lot of options. But really she was like a 6 or 7.

17, bish crashed my car, while we were out partying, after the cops left and we continued drinking she gave up the goodies and I came way to fast :(
Since then it's been much better ! Lol most days ;)

Ride it like you stole it!!

Fuck. Everything that could go wrong did. I was completely loaded, went down on her on her rag and didn't know. I guess due to the booze I didn't blow early though at least. She still said I sucked haha. She told her bf, the biggest dude in grade 12. I was a wimpy little grade 9er. He came to beat me up. I threw a lucky blind punch, knocked him down and ran away! After that all the older kids were like 'that's the kid that dropped Lane' so I got beat up for 2 years till I learned to fight a bit. They would literally hang outside my classroom door, carry me off school grounds and beat me up every lunch hour.

So yeah, ate blood, was told I sucked, and got beat up for the better part of 2 years about 5 times a week minimum.

She was hot at the time cuz I grew up in a town of 2500 and there wasnt a lot of options. But really she was like a 6 or 7.

Why would she tell her bf she had sex with u?

Top Bottom