Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what age did you lose your virginity?

what age did you lose your virginity?

• 14-15

Votes: 48 29.6%
  • 16-17

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • 18-19

Votes: 25 15.4%
  • 20+

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • still a virgin

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters
Young enough that my first impression was how hot and squishy it felt..... and just how good hot and squishy was!

Hi everyone! Well I'm 21 and still virgin, plus I haven't kissed a girl since I was 12... I mean, I want to have a girlfriend but when I always try the only thing I receive, is rejection after rejection... Now I am very shy and when I try, just to talk to a woman that I like, it terrifies me, I guess I'm afraid of another rejection...Is that normal? Is that just matter of time, like wait if that shyness disappear when I get older or something like it??? Thanks to all!!!

Hi everyone! Well I'm 21 and still virgin, plus I haven't kissed a girl since I was 12... I mean, I want to have a girlfriend but when I always try the only thing I receive, is rejection after rejection... Now I am very shy and when I try, just to talk to a woman that I like, it terrifies me, I guess I'm afraid of another rejection...Is that normal? Is that just matter of time, like wait if that shyness disappear when I get older or something like it??? Thanks to all!!!

alter????

.......???? alter??? What do u mean? Sorry for not understanding your answer, but thanks!!! Maybe if you mean nervous, thats how I feel. I am too timid or shy, sorry for my english, my language is spanish, sorry if I am saying incoherences

Top Bottom