Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

at what age did you loose your anal virginity? (giving or receiving)

at what age did you give (or get) anal sex?

• teens

Votes: 40 31.3%
  • twenties

Votes: 47 36.7%
  • thirties

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • forties

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • still waiting for the right person to give it to or loose it to

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • ai't never gonna happen for me, giving or receiving

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • ain't none of your gol darn business!

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
fellow eliters, guys AND gals...when did you pop the back door for the first time?

at what age did you give or receive anal sex?

post up any comments/descriptions of how/when it happened that you want to share with us here.

I popped my first girls backdoor cherry b4 i ever got the vag... I was 11...she was 14 and a preachers daughter....figured it was better than losing her vaginal virginity in gods eyes :whatever:

I voted and then remembered one I'd forgotten all about LOL. I had a weekend spent with a scorned woman who was getting revenge. She did it all and went beck to her husband sore from every angle. I was 24.

Nothing regular until much later.

:lmao: @ nobody going into any detail about their first Back Door Booty experience....

:lmao: @ nobody going into any detail about their first Back Door Booty experience....

I´ll go for it...
or
I was about
18 or 19 and my boyfriend had me on all 4 and we were really going at it, for a second it kinda slipped out and when "re-entering" he almost hit the wrong door, I didnt mind and he noticed I didnt mind so he asked if he could, I hesitated because it ment we couldnt continue normally since I hadnt "prepared" for the event and we had no condoms but then I said what the hell and said yes, he did the penetration softly and slow, once he saw I could take it he went at it normally, Im bit masoquistic so I really enjoyed it, done i many times after that but current partner isnt into it... :(

Top Bottom