Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

at what age did you loose your anal virginity? (giving or receiving)

at what age did you give (or get) anal sex?

• teens

Votes: 40 31.3%
  • twenties

Votes: 47 36.7%
  • thirties

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • forties

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • still waiting for the right person to give it to or loose it to

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • ai't never gonna happen for me, giving or receiving

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • ain't none of your gol darn business!

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
ive fucked 3 GF's in the back. 1st one, was high school GF, we had been sleeping together 2 yrs so the normal go round was getting a bit boring. I asked, she was cool with it. Went slow til i could see the look on her face that she was enjoying it and not in pain. than went to town on her.

2nd girl was prolly my 4th GF. meet her on spring break in panama city so we did all sort of crazy shit. I went to college at western ILL, she went to a small school in eastern Iowa. same as the 1st, I asked, she said yes (she had already done it with her last BF) and i went slow til i knew she was enjoying it. then beat her up good.

3rd. the GF i have currently, she doesnt like it. I have to start with a finger to warm her up a bit, then use my unit on her. I know she doesnt hate it but i only get to do it once in a while. And the next day i am stuck doing all sorts of favors for her.

Overall its fun(esp for me), some girls dig it others not so much. if your girl is new to it dont pound her shit, it will be the one and only time you get to put it in her ass.

Anal=the new vagina lol.... Have done it with about 5 different chicks all started out the same all in my early to mid 20s... either while down on them slipping the tongue a little low or from behind letting the thumb roam.. that always sparks some intrest then Im sure they try it out alone one day, figure out it feels good and ask if I want to try... My answer "fucks yea doggy" and there yea go. I will say all of them say its a whole new level of pleasure and one qwould always squirt off of it. My current isnt into it at all ..... YET just got her to do facials so im getting there.

The old wandering thumb always gets a positive response. Then theres only one solution. Backdoor carnage.

My first....I married, backdoor that is! Wife loves a finger or a little grazing and I have to work up to full blown anal as I'm as big around as a oil can...lol...not quite. Anyway, anal is a good treat not to be abused. I love to lick my wife's ass as she is quite hot, asian, and virtually hairless. I'd stick my face in there if I could! Most women I've been with there start a little timid and then let their inhibitions down as you make them feel comfortable. They may also try to reverse it, don't be so scared it doesn't make you queer if your hot gf or wife wants to play with your ass!

I was 15 and she was 21. She lived next door to me and came home for vaca from school. I never liked her before that. BUT I feel in love that summer night lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom