Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is it about a guy's fixation with w/on/w

Wulfgar said:
more entertaining than 2 guys fucking
or not
to each thier own :rainbow:

well ya... I myself find two guy fucking each other repulsive, I don't care for that shit... esp if they are hot. eeekk

My guy loves the thought of me with another woman (he doesn't want to be involved) but just watch...

But IMO that is cheating no matter how you write it down, its cheating. I have no desire to ever cheat on anyone. If indeed I want a woman I will do it, but will break off all ties before. But he likes me to talk dirty to him and explicit dirty too... explain every detail, he doesn't want me to hook up with a woman, but wants to know exactly what I would do to her. Hell if that what will give me a 6hr sex session, and all i need to do is tell him my fantasy and his fantasy then its on!

Frisky said:
well ya... I myself find two guy fucking each other repulsive, I don't care for that shit... esp if they are hot. eeekk

My guy loves the thought of me with another woman (he doesn't want to be involved) but just watch...

But IMO that is cheating no matter how you write it down, its cheating. I have no desire to ever cheat on anyone. If indeed I want a woman I will do it, but will break off all ties before. But he likes me to talk dirty to him and explicit dirty too... explain every detail, he doesn't want me to hook up with a woman, but wants to know exactly what I would do to her. Hell if that what will give me a 6hr sex session, and all i need to do is tell him my fantasy and his fantasy then its on!
ur guy is teh gay.

Frisky said:
He wishes I were whispering in his ear :verygood:
you'd faint if i whispered what i want you to get me from Taco Bell in your ear. those big, Dumbo fucking ears, that if i was your Daddy, i woulda bought stock in 3M to keep me supplied with scotch tape, to keep those things taped down so my daughter dint get blown away like a kite....

Frisky said:

shoot me if the day ever comes that my wife has to whisper in my ear what she'd "do to SOMEONE ELSE" to get me sufficiently aroused enough to fuck her through the floor..... :rolleyes:

HumanTarget said:
you'd faint if i whispered what i want you to get me from Taco Bell in your ear. those big, Dumbo fucking ears, that if i was your Daddy, i woulda bought stock in 3M to keep me supplied with scotch tape, to keep those things taped down so my daughter dint get blown away like a kite....

lol... i damn near spit coffee on my monitor when i was readin that. :coffee:

On a related note... women are fuckin hot. Period. The more the merrier. :qt:

Top Bottom