Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welll...Im no longer a Virgin

Shots are nothing, don't sweat it. Wierdest part is watching the needle get buried but you don't feel it.
Welcome aboard!

i must of fucked up my inj. yesturday..ouch, its t200 and its never hurt this bad before, i can barely walk..

Slack did you inject it in the quad or glute? Im gonna go do legs immediately after at least one of the 2 weekly shots, I don't care much about the actual shot, Im just curious as to how much it will hurt hours later, can't be worse than a banged up knee

Congrats Austin! :cool: There is no turning back now :devil: Try puting ice on the injection site before injecting and after it is over massage the area for a while and that may help with any pain you may or may not have. Good Luck on your cycle!

M18

I never did, I just took them with some water or grape juice and swallowed them back. It worked for me.

M18

Austin316 said:
maybe this is a dumb question, but you are supposed to let the Dbol dissolve on your tongue are you not?

Just swallow those suckers... let us know how the injection went, though I preferred the glute for my first shots.

Top Bottom