Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well the Boobs, Butts, and Bikinis banner finally got me busted at work.

ajc

Am I the only one who would like to be able to hide that cheesy banner when using my Elite email account?

It used to be that you could scroll down in that frame to where you didn't see that banner, but they "fixed" that a while back.

George, I don't want to have to quit using my elite mail account....HELP!

By the way, I got a verbal warning, meaning next time it's a final written warning and after that it's curtains. I can't take that chance, so I guess it's goodbye to elite email.

i hear ya. at least it doen't flash "get free steroids" or whatever it used to say.

all your coworkers need is to see something like that once. and when you get big over night the rumor mill is going to get going.

There is an application called the proximitron which you can use to intercept and basically only display what you want. Otherwsise simply go into your browser setting and turn off its ability to display images.

The big banners are a problem for me at work as well. But what the hell are we doing on the board at work...we are suppose to be busy little bees....right?:rolleyes:

I sit next to this crankely ass secratary at work, and I have to keep flipping my sceen off every time she walks by-UUUUUGGGGGG!!!!!

I'm not turning off images in my browser just so I can use Elite mail.

It's nice, but it's easier to just switch back to hushmail and not have to worry about that bullshit. :bright:

the boobs, butts one is quite annoying...now we also have the "100% Drug- Based"...WTF....someone needs to redesign the banners for this website:rolleyes:

Top Bottom