Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This weekend

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
So I'm flying to CR this weekend, arrival Friday at noon departure Sunday at noon, my sister's wedding is Saturday morning, I will see and stay with my husband... I sure hope some sex will be on the table.... we should make a K bookie event out of this :D

So I'm flying to CR this weekend, arrival Friday at noon departure Sunday at noon, my sister's wedding is Saturday morning, I will see and stay with my husband... I sure hope some sex will be on the table.... we should make a K bookie event out of this :D

no need i'm sure we know the outcome of this event LOL

holy shit...4 months? thats some dedication. I thought it was bad when I didn't get any for a week. But I am in my longest dry spell right now at three months and ready to screw a light socket.

holy shit...4 months? thats some dedication. I thought it was bad when I didn't get any for a week. But I am in my longest dry spell right now at three months and ready to screw a light socket.

Yup,havent seen him since March 3rd.... and after this weekend dont know when i'll see him again...

if it where up to me hell yeah, but he's not into it.... Ironic since it's usually the other way around...

Top Bottom