Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The website that shows how much men lie, LOL

Thank you that is a great site and should make people feel more confident and comfortable with their own true sizes.

No offense bro, but wtf are you doing looking at a bunch of dicks that aren't anywhere near pussies?

I'm all for the idea that guys should just be comfy with what they've got, but that site probably draws in fellas like you who are really insecure. Big dudes or bigger than average aren't going to even find that site because they aren't looking.

No offense bro, but wtf are you doing looking at a bunch of dicks that aren't anywhere near pussies?

So, as a woman are you saying the size distribution on that site is skewed towards the smaller end? Is that based on your sexual experience? (That's an honest question, not intended to be a mean spirited remark)

So, as a woman are you saying the size distribution on that site is skewed towards the smaller end? Is that based on your sexual experience? (That's an honest question, not intended to be a mean spirited remark)

Yeah bro. Definitely skewed. Not just based on mine but that of friends as well (some of whom are very talkative about these things, but only when it's noteworthy). Dicks that small are not the norm.

Yeah bro. Definitely skewed. Not just based on mine but that of friends as well (some of whom are very talkative about these things, but only when it's noteworthy). Dicks that small are not the norm.

What do you consider not normal? 3", 4", 5", 6"? Do your friends actually measure their partner's cocks? I've always wondered how a woman can tell the difference between a 5 or 6 incher or 6 vs 7

6.5" is a decent size, I dont think it's the most common, only one BF let me measure his package (good times :D) the rest is a matter of comparison, feeling and observation that you estimate the size, a good tailor can guess your measurements just by watching you.... so can we hahaha

Top Bottom