Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The website that shows how much men lie, LOL

Exactly like "sloppy meat curtains"

as most of the above posters said dont even worry about it, even I who made the "mean" comment said I slept with a guy like that and didnt have a complaint....

Sorry, I always thought beef curtains was a crude term used by 15 yr old boys. When I was 12 we called it a "penny slot". Is that any better? LOL at this whole thread.

I guess my point is that for a study to come up with an average of 5.7", there are an awful lot of willys that must be smaller than 5.7" but every guy on any chat board seems to claim nothing less than 7".

Sorry, I always thought beef curtains was a crude term used by 15 yr old boys. When I was 12 we called it a "penny slot". Is that any better? LOL at this whole thread.

I guess my point is that for a study to come up with an average of 5.7", there are an awful lot of willys that must be smaller than 5.7" but every guy on any chat board seems to claim nothing less than 7".

really...REALLY? YOU REALLY THINK EVERY GUY ON EVERY CHAT BOARD? Dontya think that may be a slight exaggeration? Don't you think that it would be more probable that among the thousands of members there may be a vocal few who happen to be hung as they say that don't mind talking about it versus the many who will never say a word about it because they are to insecure?

Shit I know I wouldn't be bragging about my dick if it was small just saying. Also I think that the numbers have been skewed to cater to the ego's of those who are not well equipped - I won't state my size here again as I have before to upset all of you more but even at my size I have had a few girls tell me that they have had bigger, I also have had a few tell me I was to big and was hurting them because I was hitting to deep.

Just saying be happy with what you got and don't go looking on the interwebs for statistics or peener pics to appease your feelings/ego. Look at what you do have and be happy with it.

First of all LOL @ penny slot :lmao:
Second of all, some/most men lie about their size... they even measure wrong and then add sum too ;)

The proper way to measure, is bone pressed erect length. Press the ruler against your fat pad on the pelvic bone and count from there all the way to the tip, straight out.

The proper way to measure, is bone pressed erect length. Press the ruler against your fat pad on the pelvic bone and count from there all the way to the tip, straight out.

Do you have a big enough ruler?cant get that cowboy hat off my head :worried:

Top Bottom