Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ways to increase cum volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiatussin

Let´s list...

not cumming for a few days (how many?)
drinking lots of water
lots of vitamin E and B
Clomid
Ginseng

anything else?

This is silly of course. few women care much about this. but its more like an experiment. im usually not celibate for longer than a day for one thing. I just wouldn´t know

Mavafanculo said:
epimedium, maca, hcg, clomid, ginseng

Could you give me some more correct, scientific names for these substances, rather than the apparently existing insider slang?

I know ginseng and clomid. the others ring a distant little bell

Hiatussin said:
Could you give me some more correct, scientific names for these substances, rather than the apparently existing insider slang?

I know ginseng and clomid. the others ring a distant little bell

hcg is human chorionic gonadotropin (i think), and is suppossed to be by prescription. its injected IM or subcutaneous, used to instantly plump up the pallinis after/during a cycle, and has the added effect of GREATLY increasing semen volume.

epimedium is the correct herb name, the slang is horny goat weed.

maca is an herb can be obtained by that name at any health food store

I don´t think I´d go on prescription and androgenic hormonal drugs for this.

Like the freaking anti-E´s... do some people take that just for this purpose?

Hiatussin said:
http://www2.mc.duke.edu/depts/obgyn/ivf/images/Photos/hcg.jpg

That´s stuff they give half infertile women to spike an ovulation out of them.

It´s not THAT important to me man its more like a joke/surprise/prank on my gf that it ll suddenly be way more than usual.
hahah dont be such a wuss. well the epimedium/ginseng/maca stuff is herbal.

the clomid and hcg are "prescription", but obviously you can get them almost anywhere on the web without a script. not controlled substances. (check georges list of pharmacies for instance). neither the clomid or the hcg has been shown to have any significant sides, and in your case, you'd be doing a one-off, before the "surprise" drenching. absolutely nothing to worry about.

p.s. To really get the desired response ( :evil: ) you need not only volume but speed and distance. combining with avena sativa will help in that regard (increases the strength of contraction).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom