Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Way to increase penis size??

tomp said:
I'm sorry girls, but I am going to disagree somewhat. In my past, I have never had a woman leave me because mine was too big. However, I have had numerous that have claimed to stick around because the size was above average. My wife loves the size of it and after all these years - anything smaller will not get the job done. There are lots of other cawk fiends out there where average or small just will not get the job done.

It is not too big though.... 7.5" normally and 8" on a good day;)

this is true

I completely understand his perspective. Increasing the girth will allow you to stimulate her more. The girth can give her more pleasure than the lenght.
You can temporarily increase the girth safely with mild pumping. Its possible to add 1-2 inches in temporary girth. Check out pumping on www.newart.com or www.tigerpumping.com. My wife absolutely loves it when I pump, and she definetly achieves a faster and longer climax when I'm pumped. I'm average when not pumped, 6.5 X 5 diameter. Pumped up to 6.5 X 7-8 inches and shes climbing the head board, wants multiple orgasms. It does make a difference. Get your self a pump, and learn how to do it slowly and safely. Plus its erotic when you let her pump you up.

armyrebel said:
Im in iraq right now. Im looking at jelging, milking, ect. Does those excersices really work for increasing size and girth? Im looking to go home and "surprise" my wife with something a little bigger? Any feed back would be nice

AR,

I know that I will get flamed for this but it is possible to permanently enlarge the male member~! ;)

cheers.

Buy a pump!?! Just go get your leaf blower and reverse the fan on it ;-)

Whiskey

armyrebel said:
Im in iraq right now. Im looking at jelging, milking, ect. Does those excersices really work for increasing size and girth? Im looking to go home and "surprise" my wife with something a little bigger? Any feed back would be nice

Genetics, testosterone, and growth hormone influence the growth of the penis. Exercise reduces fat, and hence fat which appears around the penis and makes it look smaller; exercise increases blood flow throughout the entire body, that includes the penis; exercise (moderate but not prolonged) also increases testosterone levels, hence an exercising individual will be doing himself great favor. Sufficient exercise such as weight training increases growth hormone (GH) secretions as well which also plays a role in erectile response, and growth. Exercise and diet also increase nitric oxide availability. Sleep: Where also most of the GH is released as we sleep so it is also vital to get the proper amount of sleep (about 8 hours), but also uninterrupted sleep. Blueberries contain compounds which increase blood flow by relaxing blood vessels and improving circulation, hence more blood flow and stronger erections - at least for one because the berries are natural alpha1-adrenergic receptor antagonists, which equates to smooth muscle relaxation and vasodilation. Purple grape juice (grape seeds also) is known to contain flavonoid substances which increase the platelet-derived nitric oxide (NO) release. Thus, grape juice has natural vasodilators (thus expanding or widening the blood vessels) where the vasodilation of the sinusoidal spaces and arteries inside the corpora cavernosa is responsible for the erection response. Furthermore, cocoa products, hence also chocolate products have flavan-3-ols, which are type of flavonoids that have also been found to increase activity of nitric oxide (NO). These type of flavonoid substances are also found in tea, various fruits, berries and nuts like apples, grapes, cranberries, peanuts, almonds, etc. Panax Ginseng increases nitric oxide (NO) synthesis in the endothelium (structures of the blood vessels) of many organs, including the male sex organ, which is significant because as mentioned below: "Penile erection is dependent upon vascular smooth muscle relaxation in erectile tissue and penile arteries, the principal mediator of relaxation being nitric oxide (NO)." Garlic does increase intracellular nitric oxide synthase activity, working through constitutive nitric oxide synthase (cNOS) to increase nitric oxide biosynthesis. Garlic power is also rich in the amino acid, arginine, which is the precurser for nitric oxide. Arginine is known for its role of formation of nitric oxide (NO), including in the formation of NO in vascular smooth muscle cells -- where IL-1 and TNF-a act to catalyse L-arginine to nitric oxide and L-citrulline--so a diet higher in protein also assists in having stronger erections (less limp, more erect and harder). Furthermore, muscles also require protein structures put into the body to rebuild and regenerate efficiently, that too includes the penis because it comprises of muscles. If they do not get it they will be not be strong nor elastic. Proteins from the diet are also important in the formation of growth hormone (GH), in which also L-arginine plays an important role! Foods rich in L-arginine include: nuts like peanuts, egg whites, fish, chicken, lean red meat, cheese, soy, peas, beans, chocolate, carob, coconut, and oats. More sources: seeds like sunflower, sesame seeds, brown rice; etc.

EFAs: Omega-3 fatty acids also possess a vasodilatory action in the endothelia. Prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) is produced from Omega-6 fatty acids. "PGE1 relaxes blood vessels, improving circulation." (Fats that Heal Fats that Kill by Udo Erasmus, (1993), p. 277). Prostaglandin E1 increases blood flow volume and velocity in: superficial penile arteries and deep cavernous arteries. PGE1 has also been used therapeutically (usually by injections) to treat erectile dysfunction by restoring erections. The w6 EFA, linoleic acid (LA) found as the common source of other omega-6 EFAs, e.g. in evening primrose oil (72% LA), but also in: safflower, sunflower, corn, grape, sesame, borage, black currant seed oils, some in meats, etc. Cooking, heating, and especially frying with these oils alters the structure of the EFAs creating toxic compounds like hydroperoxides and unnatural trans-fatty isomers. Gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) is a result from the biotransformation from linoleic acid. GLA then converts to dihomo-gamma-linoleic acid (DGLA) where prostaglandin series 1 (PGE1) are made from DGLA. There are however, substances, processes and conditions which block the conversion of LA to GLA, these include (Udo, p. 270-1): excess cholesterol (like from diets rich in meats, eggs; dairy products); excess saturated and monounsaturated long-chain fatty acids (which are 85-93% of all fatty acids in the Western diet); processed vegetable oils (90% of oil sold to consumers); trans-fatty acids (from margarines, shortenings, shortening oils and partially hydrogenated oils); heated oils from frying or deep-frying; alcohol; aging (by reducing enzyme function efficiency); zinc deficiency; common viral infections; diabetes and prediabetic conditions; high sugar consumption. These all block, slow down, or interfere with the enzyme delta.6-desaturase, which converts LA to GLA. Smoking decreases erection size and strength, even additionally having inhibitory effect on attaining an erection thus also contributing to erectile dysfunction (as in smoking where constriction of the blood capillaries and veins occurs that interferes and decreases with blood flow to the penis), smoking "may increase the likelihood of moderate or complete erectile dysfunction 2-fold." (McVary KT, etc). Cigarrette smoke extracts have shown an inhibitory effect on prostayclin (PGI-2) secretion, where as mentioned (Jeremy JY, etc): "action of PGI2 may contribute to the initiation and maintenance of erection." A proper erection requires a balanced prostacyclin (vasodilator) to thromboxane A2 (vasoconstrictor) ratio. Alcohol directly inhibits testosterone biosynthesis in the testis. Some drugs also have potential negative ramifications, e.g. heroin reduces expression of iNOS (the enzyme that produces NO) and platelet-derived NO production. And generally, causes of erectile dysfunction (ED) which are--"Pathologic conditions which are commonly encountered in the ageing male (diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, etc) as well as chronic diseases (arthritis, renal and hepatic failure, pulmonary disease) represent a frequent cause of organic ED and are often treated with medications that can interfere with sexual function at central and/or peripheral level. In addition, incorrect lifestyle--i.e. obesity, cigarette smoking, alcohol or drug abuse--may all contribute to the onset of ED" (Fabbri A, etc.). The erectile response in the clitoris of women what causes the clitoris to enlarge in size and become much more sensitive, as well as the other parts of the genitals, like the vulva which become erect in sexual arousal are also due to nitric oxide, thus meaning this knowledge also has some implications for women as well (like increased response).

Refs (most):

J Urol. 1997 Sep;158(3 Pt 2):1113-8.
The effect of testosterone on androgen receptors and human penile growth.
Baskin LS, Sutherland RS, DiSandro MJ, Hayward SW, Lipschutz J, Cunha GR.

Clin Auton Res. 2001 Oct;11(5):303-7.
Aphrodisiacs past and present: a historical review.
Sandroni P.

Life Sci. 2002 Jun 21;71(5):509-17.
Aged garlic extract enhances production of nitric oxide.
Morihara N, Sumioka I, Moriguchi T, Uda N, Kyo E.

Curr Med Res Opin. 1995;13(5):257-63.
Potent activation of nitric oxide synthase by garlic: a basis for its therapeutic applications.
Das I, Khan NS, Sooranna SR.

J Ethnopharmacol. 1996 Jul 26;53(1):5-9.
Arginine is not responsible for the activation of nitric oxide synthase by garlic.
Das I, Hirani J, Sooranna S.

Eur J Pharmacol. 1988 Sep 13;154(2):213-6.
Arginine is a physiological precursor of endothelium-derived nitric oxide.
Schmidt HH, Nau H, Wittfoht W, Gerlach J, Prescher KE, Klein MM, Niroomand F, Bohme E.

Eur Heart J. 1993 Nov;14 Suppl I:16-21.
Role of the L-arginine-nitric oxide pathway in vascular smooth muscle.
Schini VB, Vanhoutte PM.

Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 Jan;81(1 Suppl):304S-312S.
Cocoa polyphenols and inflammatory mediators.
Sies H, Schewe T, Heiss C, Kelm M.

Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 Jan;81(1 Suppl):298S-303S.
Cocoa antioxidants and cardiovascular health.
Keen CL, Holt RR, Oteiza PI, Fraga CG, Schmitz HH.

Am J Clin Nutr. 2002 Oct;76(4):798-804.
Procyanidin dimer B2 [epicatechin-(4beta-8)-epicatechin] in human plasma after the consumption of a
flavanol-rich cocoa.
Holt RR, Lazarus SA, Sullards MC, Zhu QY, Schramm DD, Hammerstone JF, Fraga CG, Schmitz HH, Keen CL.

Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2003 Dec;17(6):673-81.
Vasorelaxant effects of grape polyphenols in rat isolated aorta. Possible involvement of a purinergic pathway.
Mendes A, Desgranges C, Cheze C, Vercauteren J, Freslon JL.

Circulation. 2001 Jun 12;103(23):2792-8.
Select flavonoids and whole juice from purple grapes inhibit platelet function and enhance nitric oxide release.
Freedman JE, Parker C 3rd, Li L, Perlman JA, Frei B, Ivanov V, Deak LR, Iafrati MD, Folts JD.

Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002 May;957:78-89.
Vasodilating procyanidins derived from grape seeds.
Fitzpatrick DF, Bing B, Maggi DA, Fleming RC, O'Malley RM.

Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 Jan;81(1 Suppl):243S-255S.
Bioavailability and bioefficacy of polyphenols in humans. II. Review of 93 intervention studies.
Williamson G, Manach C.

FEBS Lett. 2003 Jun 5;544(1-3):252-7.
Anti-angiogenic property of edible berry in a model of hemangioma.
Atalay M, Gordillo G, Roy S, Rovin B, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Sen CK.

J Med Food. 2005 Spring;8(1):8-13.
Wild blueberry-rich diets affect the contractile machinery of the vascular smooth muscle in the Sprague-Dawley rat.
Norton C, Kalea AZ, Harris PD, Klimis-Zacas DJ.

Mayo Clin Proc. 2004 Nov;79(11):1423-34.
alpha1-Adrenoceptor subtype selectivity and lower urinary tract symptoms.
Schwinn DA, Price DT, Narayan P.

Thromb Res. 1998 Jul 15;91(2):53-6.
Accumulation of platelets as a key mechanism of human erection.
Rodrigues M, O'Grady J, Stackl W, Granegger S, Sinzinger H.

Hypertension. 2004 Aug;44(2):217-22. Epub 2004 Jun 28.
Upregulation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase by cyanidin-3-glucoside, a typical anthocyanin pigment.
Xu JW, Ikeda K, Yamori Y.

Din JN, Newby DE, Flapan AD.
Omega 3 fatty acids and cardiovascular disease--fishing for a natural treatment.
BMJ. 2004 Jan 3;328(7430):30-5.

Urology. 1985 Sep;26(3):237-9.
Testosterone receptors in corpora cavernosa of penis.
Godec CJ, Bates H, Labrosse K.

Expert Opin Pharmacother 2002 Jul;3(7):889-97.
Oxygen free radicals and the penis.
Jones RW, Rees RW, Minhas S, Ralph D, Persad RA, Jeremy JY.

Cancer Metastasis Rev. 1998 Mar;17(1):7-23.
Molecular biology of nitric oxide synthases.
Geller DA, Billiar TR.

J Urol. 1996 Jul;156(1):214-6.
Micropenis secondary to growth hormone deficiency: does treatment with growth hormone alone result in
adequate penile growth?
Levy JB, Husmann DA.

J Urol. 2000 Dec;164(6):2138-42.
Possible role of human growth hormone in penile erection.
Becker AJ, Uckert S, Stief CG, Truss MC, Machtens S, Scheller F, Knapp WH, Hartmann U, Jonas U.

Urology. 2002 Apr;59(4):609-14.
Serum levels of human growth hormone during different penile conditions in the cavernous and systemic blood
of healthy men and patients with erectile dysfunction.
Becker AJ, Uckert S, Stief CG, Scheller F, Knapp WH, Hartmann U, Brabant G, Jonas U.

J Urol. 1987 Aug;138(2):438-41.
The effect of cigarette smoking on penile erection.
Juenemann KP, Lue TF, Luo JA, Benowitz NL, Abozeid M, Tanagho EA.

Addict Behav. 1986;11(4):431-4.
The effects of cigarette smoking on human sexual potency.
Gilbert DG, Hagen RL, D'Agostino JA.

Int J Impot Res. 2003 Aug;15(4):253-7.
Prevalence of erectile dysfunction and associated factors among men without
concomitant diseases: a population study.
Nicolosi A, Glasser DB, Moreira ED, Villa M; Erectile Dysfunction Epidemiology

J Urol. 2001 Nov;166(5):1624-32.
Smoking and erectile dysfunction: evidence based analysis.
McVary KT, Carrier S, Wessells H; Subcommittee on Smoking and Erectile Dysfunction Socioeconomic Committee, Sexual Medicine Society of North America.

Diabetes Res. 1986 Nov;3(9):467-9.
The effect of cigarette smoke and diabetes mellitus on muscarinic stimulation
of prostacyclin synthesis by the rat penis.
Jeremy JY, Mikhailidis DP, Thompson CS, Dandona P.

J Urol. 1997 Mar;157(3):1121-6.
Effect of long-term passive smoking on erectile function and penile nitric oxide synthase in the rat.
Xie Y, Garban H, Ng C, Rajfer J, Gonzalez-Cadavid NF.

Alcohol Alcohol. 1987;Suppl 1:109-16.
Acute effects of ethanol on sex hormones in non-alcoholic men and women.
Ellingboe J.

Drug Alcohol Depend. 2002 May 1;66(3):225-33.
Self-administration of heroin produces alterations in the expression of inducible nitric oxide
synthase.
Lanier RK, Ijames SG, Carrigan KA, Carelli RM, Lysle DT.

Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002 Jun;965:479-86.
Nitric oxide production and nitric oxide synthase expression in platelets from heroin abusers before and after ultrarapid detoxification.
Batista A, Macedo T, Tavares P, Ribeiro CF, Relvas J, Gomes P, Ramalheira C, Botto I, Vale L, Ferreira L, Guete O, Ruiz G.

Immunopharmacology. 2000 Mar;46(3):181-92.
Heroin modulates the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase.
Lysle DT, How T.

J Endocrinol Invest. 2003;26(3 Suppl):87-90.
Pathology of erection.
Fabbri A, Caprio M, Aversa A.

Last edited:
Based on my experience,If you want to get a bigger penis you have to take natural medicines without side effect and nothing more. It's actually pretty straight forward and all the big companies out there don't want you to know that so that you can do exercise, dangerous surgeries, and useless pumps. The fact of the matter is, mankind has known how to enlarge, for many thousands of years, using simple effective and safe penis enlargement capsules you can find hashmi dawakhana in amroha, up

PE exercises will be useful for you, there are some programs for increasing on the web. I would share the link, but I can't.
Some guys use surgery, but it's too much. Pumping BathMate may help you well, but you need to do it everyday.

Top Bottom