Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want a child with her.

I'm having strong urges to have a child with the woman YOU are with too ;)

What you are feeling is absolutely positively normal. As an alpha male, there is nothing more primal and satisfying than to go forth and procreate...especially so with a woman you have a true "connection" with.

While being a bull put out to stud is a nice fantasy , the more important question you have to ask yourself is are you (you and her) ready for the other 99% of the equation? While the thought of having a child can be a fleeting high, once they arrive it's YEARS of your dedicated time, money, patience.

My son is 7 and we just had twin girls. All I can say is while they are a true blessing from God, how quick we are to forget the not so fun stuff. They are 8 weeks old and It's just NOW sinking in what I'm going to possibly be in for the next 30 years. The drama, paying for TWO weddings (shudder)...you get my drift.

It's like anything else brother. You have to sit down and really weight the positives and negatives and be blatantly honest if this is what you really want.

If this will be your first child. I say go for it, because I couldn't imagine leaving this world without having had a child(ren). If this will be a second family your starting, then that can be a bit more daunting.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

While I have thought about and experienced everything you are refering to, I have to admit all of this is mostly an overwhelming urge. This would be my third family and I never had these feelings before. I swear it is primative.

Does she want kids? Has she brought this up? She might be thinking she's off the hook because you already have kids. I know I'd be thinking that...

shes so young relative to you, that you need to just have the child with no expectations of her staying with you.

Yeah I am not saying she will leave you, you just have to privately not expect her to do so even if you have the child.

or maybe she will leave then come back.....

god no, dont do that , thats a terrible idea. Its a primal urge yes. I have kind of got it. bUT DAMN. go find a single mommy and hang around her for a couple weeks every day. You will see how old they get real fast. Oh wait...this is your third family? wtf? then you should know what the deal is. god speed

Not a good idea. Emotionally, beautiful. But as has been brilliantly exposed, and proven by humans, emotions ONLY lead to mistakes. A plan, MUST NOT include emotions. A plan must be rational. Emotions are only a carrier of positive frequencies to the inner energy being, and that carrier must be controlled at all times, opened ONLY when is convenient and necessary.

To reproduce yourself, first you need plenty of money, modern currency, then at least 30 years of adult life, and a stable civilization. Secondary to that, it is not logically convenient to reproduce yourself if the planet is overpopulated with limited natural resources.

I suggest having protected sex as much as you can.

Top Bottom