Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna try something new with my gf, suggestions?

DJ ill try that when I come back from drill. Ill be gone for 2 weeks and when I get back she will be up for anything, but she lets me do almost anything I want anyway except ANAL dont know why im only 6" girth wise.

DJ ill try that when I come back from drill. Ill be gone for 2 weeks and when I get back she will be up for anything, but she lets me do almost anything I want anyway except ANAL dont know why im only 6" girth wise.

6" girth is big. That's why. 6" is about the same as a female wrist.

Try a small but plug on her, so she gets used to it. If you need pre-anal cleaning procedure instructions let me know.

DJ I did buy her a butt plug that had a vibrator built into it and unfortunatley I bought the wrong anal lube, it heated more than lubing. Sooo as of now I cant be around weed ( makes her hormones go in overdrive) till I get back from drill, but when I do get back she will get tied down, shotgun with the blunt , shaken beer bottle in her pussy with a butt plug vibrating away and ill film it.

DJ I did buy her a butt plug that had a vibrator built into it and unfortunatley I bought the wrong anal lube, it heated more than lubing. Sooo as of now I cant be around weed ( makes her hormones go in overdrive) till I get back from drill, but when I do get back she will get tied down, shotgun with the blunt , shaken beer bottle in her pussy with a butt plug vibrating away and ill film it.
Wow, brave girl :p

NanGiggles - brave naw jus open to try new things. We have been together for going on 11 years. So I know not to abuse the situation.

tied down, shotgun with the blunt , shaken beer bottle in her pussy with a butt plug vibrating away and ill film it.

Does sound a bit bold, mostly because I dont do pot, am not so fond of liquids other than man juice in my area and would not get filmed.... so yeah, sounds daring to me...

It doesnt bother her to be tied down, I dont and wont take advantage of the situation. She doesnt smoke unless I make her because we both know it makes her horny as hell. She has had anal sex b4 with her first husband , but im thicker and she says it will hurt so ill jus have to take it easy. Bubbling items in the pussy excites her like pop rocks and sorts. Filming it nothing wrong with it. I travel over seas alot with the military and I have films to satisfy myself, since I would never cheat on her and blue balls isnt a happy/good feeling. We totally trust each other so we are more open to try new things.

Top Bottom