Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna try something new with my gf, suggestions?

ok.. I have one for you but she has to have a safe word..

take her down stares, or where ever, a few drinks, a little tug and hug.. and bind her and blind fold her, slapping her on the butt and saying you'll be right back, leave the room telling her you have a friend coming over that has been dieing to see her..

re enter the room a few minutes later, (if you have a good buddy have him make a tape recording telling a girl what he'll do to her..

when you reenter the room (remember she is blind folded and tied ass up, or on her stomach) come up behind her and try to touch her any way but how you normally do, play the tape, but under no circumstances speak.. be a little rough and selfish and do a pump and dump.. leave the room.. a few moments later come back in talking to her..

if she uses the safe word..stop.. but dont talk.. just leave the room and come back in a few minutes to untie her..

good times..

Try Tantra. It is "realer" and more intense, if entered into with sincere intension and trust, than anything else you will ever try.

Of course, it requires effort and is not easy, but nothing ever worthwhile is.

ill look into it, and see what ti takes, im not most flexible so might take some practise but i think it be worthwhile
:lmao: Tantra has nothing to do with flexibility.

Tantra is spiritual sex. Making love with your souls and in so doing, reaching for and brushing against the divine.

My favorite book to recommend is "tantra, cult of the feminine" by andre van lysebeth.

It is not a religion, it is a philosophy and I promise you, if you're truly curious and willing to expand your mind you will learn (and experience) things that will make all that superficial stuff you listed in your first post seem incredibly ... boring. A waste of time, really.

nothing creapy about tantra.

lol okay now its starting to sound creepy, gonna have to look into it

and possibel websites n links? never been much of a book reader
Start here, then start working on the links:

Tantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tantra Sex – A Tantric Sex Primer

And there's always Googling "tantra."

And for heaven's sake, read! Reading is the key to broadening your mind and your vocabulary. People are becoming ignorant of language and lazy with their thoughts and language because of stupid useless shit like texting and cell phones.

Pour Champane into her pussy and let it fizzle for awhile she will enjoy it then drink it out with a straw , you can also try coke, but when I tried alka seltzer she said it burned.

Pour Champane into her pussy and let it fizzle for awhile she will enjoy it then drink it out with a straw , you can also try coke, but when I tried alka seltzer she said it burned.

That's good. But better one would be, shake a beer bottle before opening, then open and quickly stick the shit in her pussy. Let pressure build, pull out fast, and have the fuckin camera ready.

Try the same with a champagne bottle in her ass for 4th of July.

Top Bottom