Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Virgin Mary was Jesus Christ 's WIFE! Jesus did not die on the cross!

As well as in the great Greek myths we have art emulating life not life emulating art.
Secondly, if you know nothing at all about the subject and watch one TV program then you are least qualified to give an opinion or state it as a truth.
Thirdly, anyone who is involved in Christianity as a faith is equaly unqualified to give their opinion as they are not predisposed to objectivity, especialy as the pope has another seven gospels stashed away so as not to do him and his ministers out of a job.
Fourthly; The Learning Channel? Now, you might try getting something a bit more substantial as a reference than that. I mean, I don't realy believe we are entitled to our opiniions for most of the time as they are unqualified, even if written in capitals, but to come on here, where this post should not be in the first place, and post this without even looking into the matter is an example of extreme ignorance.
Now, kindly go read a book, check some references, draw your own conclusions, post on the right board and avoid capitals as it is quite rude.

Jesus

Well, I believe in Jesus Christ as my personla Lord and Savior, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts after seeing the morons that he created. Hopefully, he had the foresight to at least make sure that the idiot that started this thread was born sterile.

Sexkitten Candy - that's a pretty bold statement. I thought you were a little more intelligent than that.

I DON'T BASE MY BELIEFS ON BEING RAISED IN RELIGION I STUDIED AND HAVE BEEN INTREASTED IN RELIGION SENSE I WAS A KID AND STUDIED WITH CHRISTIANS MORMONS BUDDHIST ALL THAT I COULD LEARN AND IN MY SEARCH I FOUND THAT THE BIBLE IS WHAT I NEED TO FOLLOW AND FEEL EDUCATED ENOUGH TO BACK UP MY STATEMENTS. GOD DID CREATE EVERYONE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ANGAINST GAY PEOPLE AND BELIVE GOD LOVES THEM AS MUCH AS HE LOVES ANYONE ELSE I DON'T BELIEVE PEOLE ARE BORN GAY I THINK THAT IS A PERSONAL CHOICE I HAVE NO FACTS TO BACK THAT UP SO ITS JUST MY OPINION FROM READING THE BIBLE THAT IT IS WRONG BUT ITS NOT MY PLACE TO SAY WHAT ANYONES FATE IS ONLY GOD CAN DO THAT I JUST THINK TV PUTS A TWIST ON EVERYTHING WITHOUT GIVING THE WHOLE STORY WHICH I BELIVE PEOPLE SHOULD SEEK OUT THIER OWN ANSWERS NOT TAKE SOMEONES WORD FOR IT.

The bible is a fictional story that was intended to explain the unknown.

BOTTOM LINE! Get in the 21st Century!

Proove me Wrong!- Chris Benoit

I would just like to point out the reason that Jesus died faster than normal on the cross. Death was normally brought on by suffocation after the legs gave out or were broken (like the 2 theives on Jesus' right and left). None of this had anything to do with his death. My Bible has it, plain as day..."Jesus bowed his head, and gave up the ghost." End of story.

Dont get me wrong, I surely dont have all the answers but....... Organized religion just seems to seperate people.. You have all heard it before " if you dont except Jesus as your savior you will go to hell" what about the hindu's and buddists? Your telling me that they are all wrong and the loving God that created them will send them to this horrible place called Hell.
It doesnt make sense. Even these terrorist are killing people in the name of Allah (another name for God) give me a f-ing break. Religion is just an exuse to justify our own predujices(sp) - it feeds the us vrs. them mentallity. Think about it, each organized group think that they are the only way and all others are misguided--- this does not bring us together as people, it drives the wedge futher between us.
Religion all threw history was used to controll the masses and to inflict fear on people so they are more easily controlled.
I think the best way to be is how i heard Granny from the beverly hillbillies describe the Clampetts beliefs. When asked what her religion was, she said, " We are what you call Golden Rulers". Could not have said it better myself.
Peace

This thread should be moved or deleted. Personaly I believe in Jesus and God. It is more of a faith thing than a fact. I do believe, but I am not going to push it onto anyone else. Everyone is entitled to beleive what ever the hell they want. Everyone should find something else to argue about. You can not find a thread without a bull shit arguement.

Top Bottom