Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Virgin Mary was Jesus Christ 's WIFE! Jesus did not die on the cross!

S

SSAlexSS

Hello all!

I was watching this program on TLC obout mysteries of the bible. And the awesome part of it was talking about how Virgin Mary was jesus's wife and that jesus did not die on the cross.

Here are some proofs:

Crucifictions is very slow and painful death. People die on the cross in 2-4 days, Jesus Christ apparently died on it in 2 hours? Son of god making some criminals on the cross looking like immortals?

Jesus Christ was carried off the cross by HIS GANG, which is very nice. All jesus had to do is run away, or face crucifixtion again!

There was a picture of jesus's body being carried off somewhere. Body looks liek dead but it isn't. In the background of the picture you can see that there is full moon. Now, no religeous person would handle a dead body in full moon. So it means that the body isn't dead, and remember kids - jesus did not spend enough time on the cross to die.

So as you see, jesus was alive after crucifixtion (he just did not die).

Mary might not have been Jesus's wife, but rather his girlfriend:
It is a tradition that jewish spiritual teachers have a wife. After all the bible said "be fruitful and multiply",
so a jewish spiritual teacher had to have a wife. Apparently this fact was withold in the bible. It is safe to assume that Jesus's wife was hidden/not mentioned/ignored in the story. But he often kissed Mary on the lips and many ppaintings of jesus and mary show that their relationship was more than just ordinary.
So she was his *******....

Ofcourse all this sounds like blasphemy but there are some interesting proofs that a)Jesus did not die on the cross and B) Mary was his wife/girlfriend.

I LOVE THE LEARNING CHANNEL! I have learned a lot ! see the show called "Mysteries of the Bible".
I got this info from them!

reply please!

watch out for the lighting bolts bro:) :D

how about you get whipped with leather straps and have 5,000 gashes all over your body bleeding, then carry a 100+ pound cross on your shoulder.... then get nailed to a cross, see how long you live.

1st of all this thread does not even belong here on Between the Sheets. It should be moved to the chat board.
2nd SSAlexSS this post is very hilarious seeing as it makes no sense at all.
SSAlexSS I can paint a picture of you getting drilled up the ass by a donkey and yrs later TLC could have a program called mysteries of SSAlexSS and the love donkey.
That is if people look at every painting and think that the event actually took place.
Point is why would a painting mean anything?

Uh a little correction here...... The Virgin Mary was not the supposed wife/Gf of Jesus... it was the other Mary, Mary of Lazurus (sp)... different people!!!!

Top Bottom