Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valentines and 2 girl freinds :(

I would play sick....take one out on sun and the other the next day. Just pretend you have the stomach flu and call both that night so they know that you are really home 'Sick"

Dial_tone said:
This is why if you're gonna juggle two women, make sure one is married. The married ones can't spend holidays with you.

that is brilliant. stay the fuck away from my wife :D

I don't think the sick deal would work because even though my boyfriend lives an hour and a half away, if he called and said he was sick and couldn't spend V-day with me, there's nothing that would stop me from driving to take care of him. Plus, I would think it was odd, and that would make me drive there even
FASTER!!

This is no problem at all. I had 3 girlfriends show up at the same club to see me. This is what you do.

Speech #1 intended for GF#1 :

"Hey baby, I want to treat you right on Valentines day but it's impossible to get reservations at a nice restaurant and I really want to treat you nice and spend lots of time with you (blah blah blah) so why don't we celebrate on Febuary 13th ? "

Speech #2 intended for GF#2 :

"Hey baby, I want to treat you right on Valentines day but it's impossible to get reservations at a nice restaurant and I really want to treat you nice and spend lots of time with you (blah blah blah) so why don't we celebrate on Febuary 15th ? "

On valentines day tell them both some sob story about how a friend of yours got dumped by his GF and he really loved her so his guy friends are taking him out to get him all wasted....no girls allowed. You have to hold your ground on this one. You feel bad, but you really have to be there for this friend of yours, and who cares which day you celebrate Valentines day anyway? Febuary 14th was just chosen by the card companies!!!!

See. Even you believe it. I'm here all week.

Socules, Gymguryl...you're both really hot.

i'm out.

:D Mix good speeches, LOL... will keep them in mind.

It kinda got resolved on its own today :mix: .. gf1 told me she couldn't get her mom to take care of her kids sat evening, so if I would "mind" celebrating during the day.. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So, problem pretty much solved... day shift , late lunch - gf1

Evening, late shift, gf2 for dinner....

I am back in the game...

Problem now? WHen gf1 calls me that evening I better be in the right place to be able to answer the phone, b/c if I don't I could be busted still, LOL... BUT it was HER choice not to go out in the evening, LOl

Top Bottom