x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Valentines and 2 girl freinds :(

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Valentines and 2 girl freinds :( within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: WTF am I going to do!?! :bawling: I am going to loose one way or the other!:chainsaw: If I go out with gf1 then gf2 will be stood up and vice versa :bawling: and well, one or the other I am going to loose :rolleyes: Thinking of not going out Sat night, period :( , that way I will be home and accept incoming calls from both.. Tell them I am sick or something. THen SUnday can split the day in two, one in the day time one in the eveing... Problem? YEah, what if they want to come over to take

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good Broly

Valentines and 2 girl freinds :(

WTF am I going to do!?! I am going to loose one way or the other! If I go out with gf1 then gf2 will be stood up and vice versa and well, one or the other I am going to loose

Thinking of not going out Sat night, period , that way I will be home and accept incoming calls from both.. Tell them I am sick or something. THen SUnday can split the day in two, one in the day time one in the eveing... Problem? YEah, what if they want to come over to take care of me Sat night when I am "sick " WTF

chicken choker
    wtf?? are you a man or a mouse?? invite one over at 7 on v-day, ask the other to arrive at 8, right about the time you've got the edible oil good and warm. you pour the oil and lick it off both. problem solved.
    NKC survivor

I love Mava
    you will be exposed on v day

[/COLOR]

Yeah bro, maybe you should have thought of that before.

Most chicks are pretty good at busting guys with lame excuses. Thus, I highly doubt that either one is really going to fall for the "Gee, wow, I think I have that wierd Valentine's Day flu" routine.

Sorry bro, you're fucked. and not in a good way.

pick the one with the tighter kitty

Pro Bodybuilder
    Invite em BOTH over - maybe you'll get em 2 at once !!!

J/K - sounds like doom. No chance of you "having to leave for work" or some other lame ass excuse? If i was you I'd try to get the hell out of Dodge for the weekend .

Originally posted by hamstershaver
    pick the one with the tighter kitty

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman
    Yerfukt
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

Set up that you will be out of town with one....some relative died or something....then take gf2 out of town. You're out making time with girl A, while setting up an opportunity for some sympathy nookie when you get back with girl B.

I love Mava
    lol we give such good advice

[/COLOR]