Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valentines and 2 girl freinds :(

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
WTF am I going to do!?! :bawling: I am going to loose one way or the other!:chainsaw: If I go out with gf1 then gf2 will be stood up and vice versa :bawling: and well, one or the other I am going to loose :rolleyes:

Thinking of not going out Sat night, period :( , that way I will be home and accept incoming calls from both.. Tell them I am sick or something. THen SUnday can split the day in two, one in the day time one in the eveing... Problem? YEah, what if they want to come over to take care of me Sat night when I am "sick " WTF:spit:

wtf?? are you a man or a mouse?? invite one over at 7 on v-day, ask the other to arrive at 8, right about the time you've got the edible oil good and warm. you pour the oil and lick it off both. problem solved. :D

you will be exposed on v day

Yeah bro, maybe you should have thought of that before.

Most chicks are pretty good at busting guys with lame excuses. Thus, I highly doubt that either one is really going to fall for the "Gee, wow, I think I have that wierd Valentine's Day flu" routine.

Sorry bro, you're fucked. and not in a good way.

Invite em BOTH over - maybe you'll get em 2 at once :D!!!

J/K - sounds like doom. No chance of you "having to leave for work" or some other lame ass excuse? If i was you I'd try to get the hell out of Dodge for the weekend :).

Yerfukt

Set up that you will be out of town with one....some relative died or something....then take gf2 out of town. You're out making time with girl A, while setting up an opportunity for some sympathy nookie when you get back with girl B.

Top Bottom