x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Valentines and 2 girl freinds :(

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Valentines and 2 girl freinds :( within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: WTF am I going to do!?! :bawling: I am going to loose one way or the other!:chainsaw: If I go out with gf1 then gf2 will be stood up and vice versa :bawling: and well, one or the other I am going to loose :rolleyes: Thinking of not going out Sat night, period :( , that way I will be home and accept incoming calls from both.. Tell them I am sick or something. THen SUnday can split the day in two, one in the day time one in the eveing... Problem? YEah, what if they want to come over to take

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Wow, this isn't rocket science. Take one out Friday and the other out Saturday. Tell the first one you're working on V-day. Pretty simple, if you ask me.

This is the perfect opportunity for a threesome. Start working on it now. Tell each of them it's been a fantasy of yours and that's what you want for v-day, both for your pleasure and theirs.

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman
    My gal pal hates V-day. If I bought her anything non-football/computer/sex related she'd probably throw me out.
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

Pro Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by Gymgurl
    Unless he doesn't work...then what??
    Then he makes up another excuse. It really isn't that difficult.

Good Broly
    Yeashs, make up an exduse... sounds easy, but it is not that easy, one is 34 and the other is 40, so I can only play them for so long.... I have handled it fine for about 3 months..

X-mas - family
    New Years - family, then went out w/gf2... gf1 was with her family.

But Val isn't a family deal.

Business travel? Fat chance on a weekend for me .. My job is 8-?, but definitely not on a Sat night, I am not like a PC tech, who had to be paged or something like that, LOL.

This is serious, ... I am fucked .. Threesome? Yeah, thats fine with GF1, not sure about gf2, but it aint going to happen this way, when they start talking about how they each met me, busted ...

I don't know... maybe tell them I have to take care of my babies, b/c my ex wife is a bitch and bailed on me, lol.. but don't want to portray the ex or the children as an obstacle, I MIGHT get DUMPED. LOL... hmm....

I might just have to dump gf2 this week, and ignore her for a week ;(.. she is the least likely to find a grudge fuck for Valentines day... and then make up on MOnday... probably... that might be it ..

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman
    This is why if you're gonna juggle two women, make sure one is married. The married ones can't spend holidays with you.
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

Wow, you fucked up.
    Member of the Nathan Fan Club:

Social Chairman of the "Nathan-Style" Committee

Pro Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by Dial_tone
    This is why if you're gonna juggle two women, make sure one is married. The married ones can't spend holidays with you.
    thats a great point

chicken choker
    Originally posted by Dial_tone
    that is brilliant. stay the fuck away from my wife
    NKC survivor

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I don't think the sick deal would work because even though my boyfriend lives an hour and a half away, if he called and said he was sick and couldn't spend V-day with me, there's nothing that would stop me from driving to take care of him. Plus, I would think it was odd, and that would make me drive there even
    FASTER!!