Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valentines and 2 girl freinds :(

lol we give such good advice:)

Wow, this isn't rocket science. Take one out Friday and the other out Saturday. Tell the first one you're working on V-day. Pretty simple, if you ask me.

This is the perfect opportunity for a threesome. Start working on it now. Tell each of them it's been a fantasy of yours and that's what you want for v-day, both for your pleasure and theirs.

My gal pal hates V-day. If I bought her anything non-football/computer/sex related she'd probably throw me out.

Yeashs, make up an exduse... sounds easy, but it is not that easy, one is 34 and the other is 40, so I can only play them for so long.... I have handled it fine for about 3 months..

X-mas - family
New Years - family, then went out w/gf2... gf1 was with her family.

But Val isn't a family deal.

Business travel? Fat chance on a weekend for me :( .. My job is 8-?, but definitely not on a Sat night, I am not like a PC tech, who had to be paged or something like that, LOL.

This is serious, :( ... I am fucked :(.. Threesome? Yeah, thats fine with GF1, not sure about gf2, but it aint going to happen this way, when they start talking about how they each met me, busted :(...

I don't know... maybe tell them I have to take care of my babies, b/c my ex wife is a bitch and bailed on me, lol.. but don't want to portray the ex or the children as an obstacle, I MIGHT get DUMPED. LOL... hmm....

I might just have to dump gf2 this week, and ignore her for a week ;(.. she is the least likely to find a grudge fuck for Valentines day... and then make up on MOnday... probably... that might be it ..

This is why if you're gonna juggle two women, make sure one is married. The married ones can't spend holidays with you.

Wow, you fucked up.

Top Bottom