Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment. admit ladies how many of you need this shit!!!!!!!!!

Re: Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment. admit ladies how many of you need this shit!!!!!

lol look at the before and after pics. one on the right is something i have never seen before.

Re: Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment. admit ladies how many of you need this shit!!!!!

mine has to go get her's relaxed.. cause i'm not getting a reduction surgery on the johnson..

Im glad to say I dont need it, have testimonials to back me up :D

Im glad to say I dont need it, have testimonials to back me up :D

Pics or STFU

i like the before pics...??? WTF...I like the "tulip" look.

nothing wrong with that..

ha ha, man. I've been with some cougars when I was single, but never seen anything like those before pics. jesus.

ha ha, man. I've been with some cougars when I was single, but never seen anything like those before pics. jesus.

i have nightmares about the day i uncover such a thing. bat wings, roast beef whatever u wanna call it. i am afraid lol

i'd fuck em all

Top Bottom