Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vagina taps

first i thought this was the famous vagina TAPES , you know like in rosarita the backrooms where they also juggle cats... the woman puts the mic in her vagina and talks to your dead relatives while giving you a hand job........

fiatconspiracy said:
first i thought this was the famous vagina TAPES , you know like in rosarita the backrooms where they also juggle cats... the woman puts the mic in her vagina and talks to your dead relatives while giving you a hand job........

That is strange........ when I stick something into a women's vagina she always talks to God.................

:)

Smalls do you take it in the butt or what? I want an answer!

Holy shit. By the time I got here there were already 40 views and 5 posts. You guys are quick. :)

All good here smalls. I've been online for 6 hours downloading updates..my brain is so fried. I need a cable modem bad. :)

How come you're up late? Don't you have class in a few hours?

T.

Just to piss you off :^) ...I think I remember you saying you'd never ever do it that's why. Plus like I said in your avatar your eyes are saying "Please bend me over and wear out mah asshole."

Top Bottom