Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

urge to lick some kitty!!

jenscats5 said:
Sounds like it..... :sigh:
yeah sucks ass
why dont we get more efficient men?

I need to go back to C&C because I could get into sooo much trouble in here. Dammit KLU, When is your b-day? Gonna hire someone to lick it for you since Hammy is such a hard ass about it!!!

FEISTY11975 said:
I need to go back to C&C because I could get into sooo much trouble in here. Dammit KLU, When is your b-day? Gonna hire someone to lick it for you since Hammy is such a hard ass about it!!!
APRIL 8TH

please dont forget it

FEISTY11975 said:

I'll help chip in....

:sigh:

My ex boyfriend was good at it..... he's who I dreamt about last nite....

jenscats5 said:
I'll help chip in....

:sigh:

My ex boyfriend was good at it..... he's who I dreamt about last nite....

We can take up a collection. I am sure all the iron angels will chip in!!!

FEISTY11975 said:
We can take up a collection. I am sure all the iron angels will chip in!!!

Yeah!!

I already know who I want for my birthday..... :evil:

Beached Whale said:
WERD

My exhusband made a think 3 half-hearted attempts at going down in THIRTEEN YEARS! I didn't get a proper kitty lickenz till I split with him at 34... and from that point on - if a guy dont know and love the kitty aint no sense going past, "Hello" with me.
3 times in 13 years now I know why he's your ex husband.On the weekends when I dont have to work I will go down on her 3 times a day sometimes.

you have to pull me from down there....i never want to stop.... :p :p get a collar and a leash and put it around me,, and yank that fucking thing when you cant take it anymore....or else i'll be devouring that kitty like a loose dog would

Top Bottom