Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ugly Man's Guide to Getting Laid

Your opinion of "The Ugly Man's Guide"

• Great - I learned a lot

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Learned a few things

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing new / not really for me

• Totally irrelevant

• Total voters
Bro don't even bother with this kind of shit. The fact is that by the time you try to get in a womans pants she has already decided if she'll be rooting for you to succeed. If you are attractive it is your to screw up and you really don't have to say too much or try too hard. If you're not attractive it doesn't matter what you say, it just isn't going to happen (at least not with a hot chica). There is no magic spell you can learn from a book to get you laid. The trick is not looking pathetic and taking defeat graciously. Everybody thinks woman are so different from men but in reality they are pretty much the same (although they have a bit more restraint). When they get an opportunity to have sex with a hot guy it's the same as us getting the opportunity to bang a hot woman. All a hot woman has to do is give you a wink and we're ready to go, it's when they start talking that they can get annoying.lol. If you are looking for a "tip on method" I say don't be overly nice OR overly conceited. Too nice may eventually get you a girlfriend but it's not going to get you a quick piece of ass. You have to come accross as a little aloof and intriguing. Make a woman curious and you're in, make her like you and you've got a friend (do we need more friends?).

Did you read it?

I'm not looking to blindly follow anyone's advice - including yours. I'm not that bad off, just want to better myself. Self help - because I care about my cock :)

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Bro don't even bother with this kind of shit. The fact is that by the time you try to get in a womans pants she has already decided if she'll be rooting for you to succeed. If you are attractive it is your to screw up and you really don't have to say too much or try too hard. If you're not attractive it doesn't matter what you say, it just isn't going to happen (at least not with a hot chica). There is no magic spell you can learn from a book to get you laid. The trick is not looking pathetic and taking defeat graciously. Everybody thinks woman are so different from men but in reality they are pretty much the same (although they have a bit more restraint). When they get an opportunity to have sex with a hot guy it's the same as us getting the opportunity to bang a hot woman. All a hot woman has to do is give you a wink and we're ready to go, it's when they start talking that they can get annoying.lol. If you are looking for a "tip on method" I say don't be overly nice OR overly conceited. Too nice may eventually get you a girlfriend but it's not going to get you a quick piece of ass. You have to come accross as a little aloof and intriguing. Make a woman curious and you're in, make her like you and you've got a friend (do we need more friends?).

You are so wrong on that men and women are "pretty much the same although women have a bit more restraint"

No way! Men and women are DIFFERENT beings...we are wired different than women are.

Yes, you are right along with many others, as even women will admit that they want sex or a quick piece of ass as much as men do, but obviously the thinking is different--how it should lead to it, what a man needs to do or show to qualify, etc.

Singleton--it really is a lot about self-help, improving yourself to be the best "MAN" you can be..to be the most desirable from the women you want to attract. It's fairly common sense stuff but you really have to apply it and dedicate yourself to it. Along with that you will start attracting these women. It is not a quick fix but it will take time, patience, and "field-work" to get good at.

Top Bottom