Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugh, cant take it!!!

84B2

basically need to vent, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. the gf is pmsing like mad, i realise its something i cant control, and that i guess im going to have to learn to deal with if i want to be in a relationship with her, but its really bad, shes off in her own little world right now, i havnt been able to get ahold of her(basically when she gets bad she turns her phone off and just studys or something to get her mind off shit i guess), she doesnt return calls, shes as she says is a "loose cannon" right now, she was snapping at work, when i did hang out with her yesterday, she was going off about everything. how can i talk to her about this, i know if i did it now it would just piss her off more, but it really bothers me, shes canceled our plans to go to a movie 2 nights ago. every other gf i had didnt get it this bad, it was manageable, i could atleast go out for dinner or watch a movie with them, but this one takes it to a whole new level. anyone have any advice or anything to help ME deal with this, lol i know it sucks(oh, and btw, im comin off a cycle so my hormones are out of wack too and may be why this bothers me soo much, but i dunno)

oh well im going to a wedding tomorrow and wont be back till sunday, so hopefully she has returned to normal by then, but we will see

(and no, i didnt do something to piss her off, everything is cool between us)

You want advice...

Learn how to use periods, and proper sentence structure. Attempting to read that just made my eyes bleed :worried:

:coffee:

i learnt that shit when i went to school, then i forgot it. its the interweb, were not all brains here, and i never pretend to be. oh, and im canadian, i think thats my problem ;)

Maybe she needs to be on medication....serafem...is used alot for women who really get it bad...

84B2 said:
i learnt that shit when i went to school, then i forgot it. its the interweb, were not all brains here, and i never pretend to be. oh, and im canadian, i think thats my problem ;)

lol. Well, I wont hold that against you :verygood:

Gymgurl said:
Maybe she needs to be on medication....serafem...is used alot for women who really get it bad...

id think she does, its crazy. she is 2 completely different people, usually shes the one trying to get ahold of me to go out and do stuff, but this last week has been crazy. she almost punched out a coworker(shes 5'4, 110lbs and she scared the guy to the point where she wasnt working beside him anymore), got mad and threw stuff everywhere at work.

is there any way for me to talk to her about this without starting an argument? its something ive never really delt with like this(or that i even felt was a real problem, but if shes going to be like this once a month for like a week, its going to make things hard).

thanks for reading, even though ive got horrible grammar... lol

84B2 said:
id think she does, its crazy. she is 2 completely different people, usually shes the one trying to get ahold of me to go out and do stuff, but this last week has been crazy. she almost punched out a coworker(shes 5'4, 110lbs and she scared the guy to the point where she wasnt working beside him anymore), got mad and threw stuff everywhere at work.

is there any way for me to talk to her about this without starting an argument? its something ive never really delt with like this(or that i even felt was a real problem, but if shes going to be like this once a month for like a week, its going to make things hard).

thanks for reading, even though ive got horrible grammar... lol

Maybe she is Bi-Polar...

My wife is and shes FUCKING NUTS. :coffee:

Is she on the pill? Women on the pill will not get bad PMS becasue their cycle is regulated....so that might an option too

she cant take the pill, shes lactose intolerant(spelling? lol) and it makes her sick, she uses some patch thing.

fajitas, lol thanks for the support brosif.

Top Bottom