Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugh, cant take it!!!

see the patch should keep her level normal so she won't have PMS until a day or so before.....hmmmm....maybe she should get her levels tested.....

It might be the patch isn't working with her body...I took a pill once and I couldn't stand myself it was so bad

Gymgurl said:
It might be the patch isn't working with her body...I took a pill once and I couldn't stand myself it was so bad

could be, who knows, ill try talking to her about it when shes "normal"

it's probably part mental thing too, she gets her period and thinks she can behave this way.....you need to explain to her that the behavior is unacceptable. Enough Dr. Phil shit tho

magman1 said:
it's probably part mental thing too, she gets her period and thinks she can behave this way.....you need to explain to her that the behavior is unacceptable. Enough Dr. Phil shit tho

i think i am going to do this, it seems like a childish thing for her to be doing, but we will see how things go this week...

i talked to her tonight, i think shes bipolar or some shit(honestly, this chick needs medical help, psycho, but i actually feel sorry for her), she was awesome the 1st couple weeks, best girl i had ever had, and now, she says she feels trapped, and hates being in relationships(she was going to ask me out and shes the one who got me first) , she says this happens every time, and she doesnt know why, which is why shes never in a steady relationship. and i havnt made her do anything she doesnt want to, or anything.(even talked with her previous boyfriend and he said the same thing, he got out asap)

this chick needs help, who can she see or what can people reccomend. its not pms, she says shes willing to try to make this work, but i doubt i will stick around for that, i dont need to put up with shit, but id still like to see her get help for this problem.

any advice?

magman1 said:

when that happens you gotta put them in their place! Stab your cawk with something and then show them that you're bleeding and then start being an asshole! and be like "ooooh look we're twins now" in a stupid voice.

Top Bottom