Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

try this or don' try this.... daredevil sex

wrench

last week while at the gym the mrs was doing flys on a fitness ball and said "hey we should get one of theese" I knew what was implied so we purchased a brand new shiny fitness ball.

When we arrived home with our new toy we unpacked it and inflated it to proper size, shortly thereafter we were naked and trying to balance on this damn thing. First she was on the ball and i was looking for something to get to the "right height" when i got there she rolled backwards and almost broke her neck. so ok ill get on the ball and you climb aboard sounds good right? WRONG!! the fuckin thing flipped us both off the side and as i landed on my funny bone in my elbow i was thinking of what would become of mr happy, he was fine in the end. But the ball shot out and hit the coffee table which unloaded a few precious moments onto the floor ... mrs wrench was not happy about that but they are easily replaced. then the dog decided he wanted to investigate the broken mess as i jumped up to restrain brutus i happen to step on some poor precious moment bastards hand, which felt delightful as it peirced the ball of my foot. still concerned that my precious pup dont eat anything harmful i make my way twords him saying no! not noticing the blood trail i was leaving in my wake. in the end though no stitches were required and brutus was OK. the blood all came up off the floor.

so given that experience we are always looking for new ideas so share a few funny stories of things gone wrong or right

hey wrench - if you guys are into fitness equipment... try the incline bench (one of the low ones). Adjust the height so that the seat is about level with MRS Wrench's parallel squat stance... and well, get on the thing and let her ride you like a cowboy. WARNING - be wary of heavy weights on the bar... if Mrs. Wrench orgasms too hard and pull the bar, it could end up on your head!!

Top Bottom