Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren / test / hgh cycle

shaktiman

I am 26
5'11
Body weight 78 kg
Body fat 18%
I have done 2 cycles
1st was test only 500mgper week for 10 weeks :- first cycle is great cycle
And second was deca 250mg per week and test 500mg per week :- couldnt gain much bcz of messed up diet plan

Till 8 weeks
Followed by PCT in both cycles

Totally unsatisfied with the results

My goal is to add up lean mass upto 6 kg
Now planning for a test prop 400mg/week
Tren 100mg eod

Did a lots of research and considering to add up hgh 2iu per day

Too much jumbled up with questions and doubts

Is it a good cycle or do i need to stack it with mast etc.
All suggestions are welcome

I would run a different cycle:

1-12 test e 500mg/week
1-12 tren e 400mg/week
1-12 aromasin 10mg/eod

And a pct with clomid, nolva and test boosters

Add some cabergoline to the cycle as suggested by @jay, and you will be set with a very good cycle plan. Also, it would be a great idea to add some cardarine, since it has a time proven ability to greatly reduce many of trenbolone's side effects, yet without adding any of its own.

You could either run the longer estered forms of testosterone and tren like Jay Scott suggested or you could use test prop and tren ace like this:

Weeks 1- 12
Test prop 100mg eod
Tren ace 50mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.5mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg/day

You aren't going to notice much from 2iu of HGH per day. You need to run at least 4-5iu per day to really notice anything. If you can't afford that much, look into nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. I would say it's equivalent to about 4iu of HGH per day.
You can read up on it more here: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

You could also go for EQ instead of tren since it is only your third cycle. EQ is great for lean gains without water retention.

yes, no tren and no gh

spend money on a professional meal plan, personal trainer before going to tren and gh.... put your money and body to better use

plus hit your peak with low dose stuff before adding in harsh compounds.

then maybe tren, gh later on

I am 26
5'11
Body weight 78 kg
Body fat 18%
I have done 2 cycles
1st was test only 500mgper week for 10 weeks :- first cycle is great cycle
And second was deca 250mg per week and test 500mg per week :- couldnt gain much bcz of messed up diet plan

Till 8 weeks
Followed by PCT in both cycles

Totally unsatisfied with the results

My goal is to add up lean mass upto 6 kg
Now planning for a test prop 400mg/week
Tren 100mg eod

Did a lots of research and considering to add up hgh 2iu per day

Too much jumbled up with questions and doubts

Is it a good cycle or do i need to stack it with mast etc.
All suggestions are welcome
I've run 500mg of test prop per week & 300ml of tren per week and it changed my Physique completely. Just make sure you run arimadex & letrozol to offset any possible gyno cos my nipples flared up quickly with tren. But be warned, tren is hard on your body and mind. I go asshole mode very quickly on tren lol. If you can handle the aggression, night sweats and insomnia, it works wonders for the Physique!

Top Bottom