Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too horny... Help!!!

You have to remember a guy can only go so much. Everytime a man orgasms prolactin is released in the blood which reduces libido. If you`ve been banging your guy multiple times everyday his prolactin level is likely elevated and he`s going to need some time (ie days) to recover his libido. Its nice for a guy to have this situation that his gf is super horny but we can only do so much! I had a gf once that wanted sex like 5 times a day. I could keep up for a while but then eventually I would need a break to recharge my libido. So go finish yourself as many times as you need and don`t cheat on your bf! Or if you think you might then
you should ask for an open relationship.

If he knows that you want sex, he can either have sex (he cum or not) or be willing to give you oral, there's no reason for him to not be there in one way or another. At 53, I guarantee that I could have sex in the morning and every night, the afternoons may be for oral or toys. He's just gonna have to TCB! What a problem he has, wish it was me...

I get like that on tren test cycles. My girl eventually tells me she can't anymore cause it hurts too much. I end up looking like Stan marsh lol

Swingers, that's what my girl, & do...it's fun exciting, and both are very sexually satisfied at all times

Top Bottom