Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too horny... Help!!!

Well, i just kept bothering him. I take advantage when he's asleep. But he's complaining about it. I dunno if he likes it or not. I know other guys would love to wake up like that... Still, I try to just lift it all away and tire myself out. But whenever I see him and we're alone in the room I just hot. Been thinking if theres a med I can take to slow down my libido a little. 3-4x a day I guess is too much... But I can't help it. I've been thinking of ways to seduce him every-time.

Dont u dare take a damn thing, if this a no bullshit thread, then he is not bothered at all, no matter what he says. Tell him to take his medicine and shut the hell up. His medicine being u that is.

Def make him your bitch. The word is NOT rape in a relationship!! It's "snuggle struggle". Now go get em tiger lol

Me and my bf are both bodybuilders, I am currently off season... Im getting too horny and all I get so hot whenever I'm with him. Even if I'm at work, all I think of him... Ive been seducing him all the time to turn him on and even when he's asleep I would wake him up or get on top of him when his thing goes hard... He would wake up moaning... He's been complaining about me being all over him too much! Sometimes, after he's finished I'm asking for another round. What to do? I definitely don't want to cheat on him...

Are you a dude? BTW the fact that you're worried about cheating on him is kind of sad. Might want to re evaluate you're priorities...seriously.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Hey Darksonata1987, that kind of funny discussion you've started here, but jokes apart I wanna tell you something. I know it happens with every person that they get horny sometimes. And it is not wrong, but what you are saying to cheat on him might attract many people to you. Staying True to your beloved is very hard and if you can't be with him, tell him on his face that I don't wanna be with you for whatever reason. It’s not like this that you both are bodybuilders so your needs are higher than other normal people. Need of Sex can be higher in normal people too, so don't think like you're gonna cheat on him. If this is what you really want tell him that it’s not working out and you wanna leave. Or you can try out other things to lower down your sex desires for a while, he might be disturbed with something.

I really, REALLY wish my wife had this problem..... I need to know what you are on so I can get her some of it! Or ruffies...they would work too I guess... ;)

Me and my bf are both bodybuilders, I am currently off season... Im getting too horny and all I get so hot whenever I'm with him. Even if I'm at work, all I think of him... Ive been seducing him all the time to turn him on and even when he's asleep I would wake him up or get on top of him when his thing goes hard... He would wake up moaning... He's been complaining about me being all over him too much! Sometimes, after he's finished I'm asking for another round. What to do? I definitely don't want to cheat on him...

If only all women were like this

Top Bottom